Howard Hughes THANKS !!

Howard Hughes

Howard Hughes THANKS !!

Post by Howard Hughes »

I want to thank everyone for their there kind words about my WON BASS Nor Cal Clearlake Open victory. A special thanks goes to my AAA partners,
Ryan Ferris, John Meltzer, and Craig Nelson for all their help! WON BASS did an awesome job !!!
Rich hamilton

Re: Howard Hughes THANKS !!

Post by Rich hamilton »

Howard,

I got the "old guys rule" sticker on my car and it has your face on it! I could not do the event but was living vicarously through you guys :) glad to see you at the top once again! Sounds like WON bass did a great job and once again is building the foundation for a recovery in the bass fishing world once this economy gets better.

If you have time how about a brief recap? i am sure everyone would love to hear how you did it.

Again great job!! Richie Rich
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Hardshell

Post by Hardshell »

Howard

I'm a little late with my congratulations.

I'm on Island Time.

You done well man!

Hardshell
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

Again, awesome job Howard! Was great ta hear ya this morning with Kent on UB Radio and your play by play of the three days!
Caudawg

Post by Caudawg »

You can hear KB's interview with Howard Hughes on Ultimate Bass Radio here in the WesternBass Radio Archive:
http://www.westernbass.com/dotcom/radio ... id=0004320
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer