2013 C.O.Pro-Teen

Cooch

2013 C.O.Pro-Teen

Post by Cooch »

This year's event is indeed schedueled for Sunday July 21st, 2013 out of Russo's. Due to my extremely busy guiding schedule this month and the fact the event is a week or so later, I am just now getting all the updates for the Pro-Teen pages to the webmaster to have them updated. As soon as this is done and I have BETA tested all the pages, I will make a "GO LIVE" post here on all the Forums. Please be patient and DO NOT download the 2012 form and send it to me or it will be returned with your entry fee. I'm hoping we have this ready ta go by mid week.

This goes for boaters too. Please do not registered at this time until we can have last year's database cleared, otherwise I'll be asking that ya re-do it again.

Thanks and Keep a Tght Line!
meagain

Re: 2013 C.O.Pro-Teen

Post by meagain »

Thanks Cooch!
Lloyd Close
Cooch

Re: 2013 C.O.Pro-Teen

Post by Cooch »

Currently we only have 25 registered boaters for this years event and 63 kids already signed up. We'll be on a big push the next two weeks ta get boaters to jump onto the Pro-Teen pages and register as we are behind at this time. When you log on, you probably will not get a response from the APP right away, if you screen updates, your registration was submitted, there's no need to do it again, I have about 11 guys who've submitted multiple times because of this annomily. You will get a confirmation e-mail directly from me with in a few days of registering. Fishin's good out there guys, so jump on board and let's get a teen out for the 17th Annual C.O Pro-teen Classic!

You can register here : http://www.westernbass.com/dotcom/proteen/regform/