1979 Champion 19'6" (NO MOTOR) $1500

ScottyJ

1979 Champion 19'6" (NO MOTOR) $1500

Post by ScottyJ »

FOR SALE:
1979 Champion 19'6" (no motor)
The powerhead just blew last summer and I cant afford to fix it as I have to pay for my wedding. So the boat must go. Check out the details...

The Boat:
-Cosmetically the boat is showing its age. Gel coat has peeled and lots of dings, scratches etc, but what do you expect for a 34 year old boat. In true Champion form though, the hull, stringers, transom is all in solid condition. No cracks or holes in hull and leak free.
-I re carpeted and put in new seats about 6 years ago. The driver and passenger seats are in great condition. The front pedestal seat has seen better days but the adjustable pedestal itself works great. The rear seat is an adjustable full back style seat that is in good condition and works perfect.
-I completely rewired the entire boat last year and added a new fuse block and Perko battery disconnect switch
-The aerator pump and bilge pump were replaced 2 years ago and work perfect
-AC Delco Voyager group 24 cranking battery
-All coast guard equipment, anchor, ropes etc

The Trailer:
-Trailer is tandem axle with bearing buddies and tires have 80% tread.
-3 years ago I re wired the entire trailer and replaced all lights with LEDs. All work great
-I just put a new winch on and also have a spare tire mount new in box that I have not put on as I never got a spare tire

-Trolling motor is a Minn Kota All Terrain 24v 65lb with 45" shaft. The shaft was just replaced along with the armature and brushes. Comes with regular weedless wedge prop and spare Kipawa prop.
-Trolling motor batteries are Optima D31 blue tops that are amazing!
-I mounted onboard a 3 bank Dual Pro Pro Series charger (3 banks x 10amps each)
-Lowrance X-96 on front deck with new trolling motor transducer puck mounted on trolling motor
-Lowrance LCF-1440 in dash depth finder, temp, flasher with new skimmer transducer mounted on transom

There are other things Im sure I have forgotten, but with a new motor, this is a great boat and the best part is you don't have to worry about wiping it down. I could part everything out but I would rather not do that. I am asking $1500 for package and feel free to call me with any questions. The boat is in Fairfield. Thanks!

Scott
(925)899-1915
Attachments
Boat4.JPG
Boat4.JPG (113.5 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
Boat3.JPG
Boat3.JPG (115.22 KiB) Viewed 3524 times
Boat1.jpg
Boat1.jpg (138.44 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
Last edited by ScottyJ on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Jig fish are big fish"
ScottyJ

Re: 1979 Champion 19'6" (NO MOTOR) $1500

Post by ScottyJ »

Ttt
"Jig fish are big fish"