Hope they Change it !!!

NorCal90

Hope they Change it !!!

Post by NorCal90 »

I am excited for the New CTT events that are comming up, I saw they dropped Shasta in favor of Don Pedro on Easter Weekend, I hope they change the event to Fri/Sat so I can fish it, I want to make the TOC but there is no way I can fish Easter Sunday. I would rather take an extra day off work than do that. I can get away with fishing on mothers day, she is my wife not my mom, but Easter is for my entire family. I hope the Oroville event is huge, these guys have the right idea here and they are excellent directors/event co-ordinators. Good luck to all and have a happy holiday season.
Jason Bubier
530-230-8868
ajbubier@sbcglobal.net
trrydev

Re: Hope they Change it !!!

Post by trrydev »

Where did you see the venue change? Its not changed on their website?
I hope not, I was excited to be going back to Shasta, I'm ok with Melones, but if they dump Shasta in favor of Pedro? Maybe I will not fish the whole circuit......

Terry
BCook

Post by BCook »

Jason-we originally pulled permits for Pedro. We have changed our schedule to include Shasta instead. We are waiting for the permits to get changed.
As for Easter, we did a lot of negotiating to get permits (as you are well aware of). At the Oroville event, we will take a poll to see if the anglers want to change to a Friday/Saturday.

Thanks for the interest.
See you at Oroville.

Bill Cook
CTT
661-319-3014
NorCal90

Post by NorCal90 »

Hey Terry, I just saw it on the DFG website, I did not realize they actually pulled permits for Don Pedro and are trying to change it to Shasta but I can assure you this is going to be a great trail to support, just a few date issues that need attention in my opinion (and I have absolutely no conections with them), I really want to fish these working mans events, but I am not a working single man, I am a family man. Rest assured, I will be at all of the other events, I was actually looking forward to DonPedro as I have never been there and the motherlode guys need to be able to fish on their home waters once in a while, they have supported the Delta/ClearLake/Oroville TOC/Events for years and I hear New Melones is putting out Donkeys. Good luck to all.
Jason Bubier
530-230-8868
ajbubier@sbcglobal.net
VJ

Post by VJ »

Looking forward to the Oroville Event Jan 18-19th. also the rest of the Schedule looks like big fish time on everybody of water picked cant wait :D
Nutechlures.com
RB BASS FISHING
trophybaits.com
genesistinting.com