Tried to post a fishing report but no luck....

Kelly Ripa

Tried to post a fishing report but no luck....

Post by Kelly Ripa »

I can't figure it out....No lake Casitas in the pull down section of the so cal side while trying to post. On the nor cal lakes side at least I canget Casitas filled in under which lake but I can't get much further as appears I have not signed in yada yada. Untrue I have followed all protocol ....Well I've been posting for years but I've never run in to this much bs....What gives?
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
Cooch

Re: Tried to post a fishing report but no luck....

Post by Cooch »

Kelly, went in to look at this, went to Lake Maps, Fishing Reports, dropped down to and selected Southern California, then to the sub-column S.California.I and selected Casitas, then selected Submit Report and got exactly what you described, Looks like the SoCal drop down is missing several lakes.

I then backed all the way out to the initial Navionics page where it shows the US and then selected Northern California and followed the same path to Casitas and then all the lakes show up in the drop down and I could now submit a report. I then shut the Lake Maps page down, started all over and experienced the same thing of the missing lakes in the drop down, repeated this process and they came back.

I experienced this with all three of my Windows browsers, IE, Firefox & Chrome, so it appears that there is some sort of Cache, cookie, pointer issue here that has popped up since installing the new Navionics piece to the process. Thanks for the heads up, I'll git it reported to the Webmaster! You can follow my 2nd step as a temporary workaround to submit your report.