Moving Back To California - Help Requested...

Marc

Moving Back To California - Help Requested...

Post by Marc »

I know this is a long shot...but thought I would ask for recommendations on finding a place to temporarily store my Ranger.

I am finally returning to Orange County, to accept a job in Yorba Linda/Placentia (couple of blocks from Angler's Marine). I will be looking to buy a house with a 3 car garage to park my boat, so it may take me a while, and I am moving over Labor Day weekend.

I really do not want to leave my boat in Washington until I find a home to buy, so I am looking for recommendations for places to store it. I would consider anywhere around the Yorba Linda area, including La Habra, Whittier, Brea, Fullerton, Anaheim, Placentia, and even as far southwest as San Juan Capistrano area where I will be temporarily staying until I find a home.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you out on the water.
www.RangerBoats.com
www.Evinrude.com
www.QuickDropsWeights.com
www.Yamamoto.Baits.com
www.Lamiglas.com
www.Gamakatsu.com
www.LuckyCraft.com
www.Lowrance.com
www.TransducerShieldandSaver.com
mrobinett

Re: Moving Back To California - Help Requested...

Post by mrobinett »

Hi Marc. I live in Diamond Bar and have RV parking on the side of our house, that for now isn't being used but I live in Diamond Bar.
kb

Post by kb »

Good news you are moving back sir......not sure if it is possible but if you give Rick a call at Anglers Marine and tell him your situation and the fact you are a Ranger guy I am sure he may have a way to help you or find you help for sure......he goes above and beyond to help the bass guys!

See you at Bass a Thon this year!

Kent Brown
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Moving back to CA ???? You fall on your head or what??? :D

I don't know where Diamond Bar is, but probably a lot closer than me. I'm 7-8 hours from Anglers Marine but a lot closer than WA. I have room at the rod shop if needed. You're going to miss those River Smallies buddy!!
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Welcome back. Please bring some water with you.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
george

Post by george »

Hello Marc,

Shoot me a call when you get time, I may have a place to store your boat and I am a real estate broker and can help you located a home also if you don't have an broker already.

George Azevedo
209-402-2284
Marc

Post by Marc »

[quote="Gary Dobyns"]Moving back to CA ???? You fall on your head or what??? :D

Ha Ha; I tend to do things differently; while most are moving out of California I figure it will be a good time to move in.

I am really going to miss those big smallmouths in Washington and 20+ pound limits all brown. I won't miss fishing in the rain every day from November to May, and if I fish a tourney in California that it rains I know I will have a huge advantage. Glad that Havasu is kicking out good smallmouths and can't wait to show them some northwestern tactics.

Thanks for the offer, Gary; you are always willing to help and I appreciate it.

kb, I will see you at the BassAThon, and will give Rick a call tomorrow. We need to get out on a boat in the near future.

George, I am already working with an agent, but would still like to give you a call.

Looking forward to chasing some double digit Mama Pesces again.
www.RangerBoats.com
www.Evinrude.com
www.Yamamoto.Baits.com
www.Lamiglas.com
www.Gamakatsu.com
www.LuckyCraft.com
www.Lowrance.com
JPaul

Post by JPaul »

Best of luck but Washington to Cali ,from green to brown cost living over here is $$$ :)
Marc

Post by Marc »

mark poulson wrote:Welcome back. Please bring some water with you.
Mark, I heard about the drought so I developed a plan to haul the maximum amount of water possible. For the past two weeks I dehydrated half of the Puget Sound. I was working on my plan to rehydrate it once I arrive in Orange County; but then I remembered it was all saltwater.

Yea, the cost of living is high, which is exactly why I will still be working instead of coming down as a retiree.
www.RangerBoats.com
www.Evinrude.com
www.Yamamoto.Baits.com
www.Lamiglas.com
www.Gamakatsu.com
www.LuckyCraft.com
www.Lowrance.com
george

Post by george »

Welcom Back Marc,

Call me anytime! 209-402-2284.

George Azvedo
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Marc wrote:
mark poulson wrote:Welcome back. Please bring some water with you.
Mark, I heard about the drought so I developed a plan to haul the maximum amount of water possible. For the past two weeks I dehydrated half of the Puget Sound. I was working on my plan to rehydrate it once I arrive in Orange County; but then I remembered it was all saltwater.

Yea, the cost of living is high, which is exactly why I will still be working instead of coming down as a retiree.
Hahaha...It would probably go bad anyway, since you're facing a 28 day quagga quarantine before you can release it.
But we really appreciate the effort, anyway.
Thanks, and welcome back.
See you at the BAT.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY