WE NEED YOU

DG

WE NEED YOU

Post by DG »

How many of you are old enough to remember those posters just saying "WE NEED YOU" Well we do need you or a friend to fill our 20 boat field of bass anglers with veterans that have recently returned from deployment. Please check out the post "TAKE A VETERAN FISHING EVENT" on the tournament forum. We also need a couple more boaters and are looking for sponsors. This is a great way to say thanks to those who give up their freedom to protect ours!

If you know of anyone who would be interested in being a boater, sponsor or a veteran have them contact me at dickg@baysideadventuresports.com
Thanks
DG
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
R. Duzac

Re: WE NEED YOU

Post by R. Duzac »

do you have a proposed date and location?

This is something I would be interested in being part of, but need more information.
If you don't have that yet you can put me down as a possibility.

Thanks,
Rene
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Rene,

http://www.westernbass.com/forum/take-v ... 91335.html This is the link with the details.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
DG

Post by DG »

We are still in need of 2 more boaters and 10 Veterans. If you are a Veteran, have a boat or not and would like to fish the delta on November 8th at no cost, please let us know. Contact me @ dickg@baysideadventuresports.com
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
DG

Post by DG »

We're getting closer. Just 5 more Vets and 2 boats and the field is full! If you know of a veteran that has not seen our posts or flyers, please let them know about this great event. Help us to spread the word and I know we'll have 20 and 20 by the day of the event which is November 8th.

We are also still in need of sponsors to help with the prizes so if you have connections, please see if they are interested in sponsoring the event.

Thanks to those who have already stepped up. Yamamoto, Dobbyns, Walton's Pond, Cooch, Members of the Folsom Bass Team, Moto Stop, The Fishsniffer, Bladerunner Tackle, Eye Surrender and Believe Baits. We can't say enough about your support of our Vets and Bayside Adventure Sports Fishing Team.
<+}}}><
DG

Post by DG »

OK , just three more Vets and we have a full field!!! You must know at least one Veteran who would enjoy a days fishing on the Delta at no cost them. The event is on November 8th so we still have time. Please have them contact me at dickg@byasideadventuresports.com and I'll take it from there.
Thanks
<+}}}><