Anglers Choice Berryessa Teams This Sunday

Duke

Anglers Choice Berryessa Teams This Sunday

Post by Duke »

Hello, the Anglers Choice Berryessa Pro Teams is starting the 2014-2015 season this Sunday if anyone is interested. I have attached the seven tournament schedule with the first tournament starting next Sunday on October 19, 2014 and the last tournament on May 31, 2015. I'm currently trying to get more AOY prizes, and will keep you posted on new sponsors. Right now I have a weekend rental at a Lake Berryessa house above Spanish Flats, Boat Detailing Kit, and Battery Systems Batteries. Other prizes I'm working are are guided bass trip, 2016 Markley Cove Launch Pass, Lucas Oil, and a few others. All tournament will be out of Markley Cove Marina. All teams to get Hot Chili or Chili Dogs at weigh-ins. Also, we'll have the Raffle with Plaques & Cash behind the Store. Hope I'll see you on Sunday at Berryessa. Let me know if your interested and want to fish.

To all the teams fishing Sunday October 19, 2014 at Lake Berryessa for the 1st Tournament of the year. We have a few new teams that are joining us this year, so hopefully we’ll grow and add more teams. So far I think I have added Randy Trampush and partner, Warren McClain & Troy Daniels, and Kris Soto and partner. We might even draw a few more because Berryessa has the most water except for the Delta so far this year and I have my permits for the year! Well the lake is fishing well with fish being caught deep and shallow. We still need a run of cold weather to get the lake to start to turn. Ramp is fine at Markley Cove! Please be safe and curtious on the narrow road to the ramp. Always be safe and I hope you all get some good pre-fish in! Sign-ups will start at Markley Cove Store at 5:30 a.m. Blast-Off at safe light, stage around the gas dock. See you all Sunday Morning! Here’s the schedule again for the year. Thanks, Duke---<)Xx<
ANGLERS CHOICE
2014 – 2015 Berryessa Pro Team Schedule
October 19, 2013 – Sunday
November 23, 2013 – Sunday
January 25, 2014 – Sunday
February 22, 2014 – Sunday
March 22, 2014 – Sunday
April 26, 2014 – Sunday
May 31, 2014 – Sunday

BLAST OFF OUT OF MARKLEY COVE
FOR INFORMATION CALL DUKE AT (530)794-6085 OR EMAIL

Duke---<)Xx<