How did he do it? Bryant Smith talks Clear Lake wins

WB Fishing Reports

How did he do it? Bryant Smith talks Clear Lake wins

Post by WB Fishing Reports »

Over the past month, Clear Lake hosted four multi-day events. In the changing field of anglers that competed in one or more of the events, Bryant Smith, 23 of Castro Valley rose to the top in a majority of the events. He revealed how in the following Q&A.

2nd Sept. 27-28 - AC TOC Team Partner Dustin Tacker
1st Oct. 4-5 - TRITON OWNERS Team Partner Mark Gomez
45th Oct. 9-11 - FLW RAYOVAC
1st Oct. 17-18 - ABA TOC Team Partner Joseph Durling

Read more: http://www.westernbass.com/dotcom/libra ... ml?id=5202
Roscoe

Re: How did he do it? Bryant Smith talks Clear Lake wins

Post by Roscoe »

I believe the same guy (Bryant Smith) placed either 1st or 2nd in the tracy tourney on 10/19? I believe it was him still waiting for results. If so it dawned on me that he fished the 17th and 18th at clear lake then came to tracy and placed and won a good check at tracy. Keep it up Bryant and to those wanting to do great tourneys with 100% payback check out tracy bass. Every tourney has ha 30-40 boats at each tourney and there are real good anglers that fish it so bring your A game.
dtacker

Post by dtacker »

That was definitely the same Bryant that won the Tracy tournament on Sunday. You're exactly right, Tracy O does a great job with their events and pays back VERY well!
Roscoe

Post by Roscoe »

Yup just seen the tracy results and saw it was him. Tracy bass is defitinetly a very competitive team tourney and if you wanna see where your skill level is its a great tourney to do cause you've got great anglers fishing it. If you finish in the money then your doing pretty good. Way to go Bryant and to all of us who fish tracy let's keep them big bags coming.