B.A.S.S. and Fishin Hole's Jerry McKinnis at the ISE Show

kb

B.A.S.S. and Fishin Hole's Jerry McKinnis at the ISE Show

Post by kb »

We are proud to announce that during B.A.S.S. Elite Series Saturday at the ISE show in Sacramento January 8-11th we will be joined by the former host of the Fishin Hole TV show and current owner of B.A.S.S Jerry McKinnis and the 2009 Bassmasters Classic Champion Skeet Reese.

They will also be joined by John Murray and Brett Hite in our Round Table Seminar where you get to ask them all the questions.

The Elite Series will be making a stop this year in May in Old Sacramento fishing the River and California Delta and we want to show them the West will support them with huge crowds.

For a schedule and discount coupons go to http://www.sportsexpos.com
Attachments
jerry.jpg
jerry.jpg (12.03 KiB) Viewed 1387 times
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
scott h

Re: B.A.S.S. and Fishin Hole's Jerry McKinnis at the ISE Sho

Post by scott h »

Awesome, everyone who has or ever wanted to fish an open without having to drive across the country be sure to speak up, I will be dropping in to express my support! I email and call a few times a year, the elite series is great and certainly deserves support but a way to qualify for the elite series would awesome, bring the opens back to the west please.
BUZZBAITS IN FEBRUARY!@#$%^&*(
jg

Post by jg »

A west coast swing would be nice. I will not join bass again until they get back out west.
kb

Post by kb »

Well write out the check they are coming to California and Arizona with the Elite Series the first two weeks of May 2015. The Cal Delta and Lake Havasu....................

kb
scott h

Post by scott h »

KB,
I think what jg was referring to was bring the open division back out west, while watching the elite guys is cool and exciting I believe the western anglers would like an avenue to compete on a higher level without having to drive across the country initially, it has been a long time since they have left, the economy is recovering, I would think there are several individuals qualified to run an open circuit that are from here eliminating the need for tournament staff to have to cross country to run the circuit, it is about time they come back and offer the western group a chance, there are more than enough venues to have three open sized events, California,Arizona and Washington state would be spreading it around enough to make it a true western circuit.
BUZZBAITS IN FEBRUARY!@#$%^&*(
kb

Post by kb »

yes you are right and I just wanted him to know that they will for sure be back out here and in his home state even at Havasu. Plenty of places for them to fish....not plenty of places that will pay to get them here on the Open level, that doesn't have TV . They are still owed money from Clear Lake from 2010 and Stockton filed BK just a few short years ago and aren't spending money on tourism events like fishing thus the reason they are going out of Sacramento..... There is a lot of fingers to this many behind the scenes that the public doesn't see but yes I would also love to see an Open circuit in the west.

I have said it before let's present Jerry with a check for deposits for three events from 100 guys here in the West on both sides pro and co and see if we get his attention!!!

see you at the show
kb
jg

Post by jg »

No check here I can't fish the Elites. I am older and can not afford the chase anyway but would support BASS if they come back out west and provide the young guys and the ones that can afford it a avenue to try.