Berryessa Bass Tournaments Saturday 1/10/15

Duke

Berryessa Bass Tournaments Saturday 1/10/15

Post by Duke »

Happy New Year to all the teams! Berryessa Bass Tournaments is having the 5th Tournament 1/10/15 Saturday for the 2014-2015 Season! The lake has finally turned over and the fish are stacking up! Main body is a little milky green with water temps from 57-59 degrees. Crawdads are cruising and taking a bruising. We’ll be checking in at 5:30 a.m. at Markley Cove with safe blast-off around 7:00. We also got venison stew cooking up for when you get off the water! Last tournament I had a request for something hot to drink, so I will also bring a hot-air pot with Japanese Green Tea to warm you up also! Looks like we’ll have a good turn-out again and with a couple new boats. Many apologies, but if you need to go to the show still, but you can go to the show Th, Fri, or Sunday! (I’ll be promoting Sunday at the show) Schedule on website is updated with a few more goodies! Let me know if you have any questions! Be careful pre-fishing with the fog and trout boats! Let me know if you gonna be there if you haven’t already and I’ll have your entry form ready. Thanks, and Happy New Year!!! My contact info is dukekalani@yahoo.com or Phone (530)794-6085 / Fax (530)794-6160
LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!! Got 5?