Overall Big Fish Winner Snag Proof Open 2015

MARKDOG

Overall Big Fish Winner Snag Proof Open 2015

Post by MARKDOG »

Mark Peters Holding his 8.28 to claim the Big Fish Award at the Snag Proof Open 2015
Attachments
2015-08-03-11-20-44-1-1.jpg
2015-08-03-11-17-33-1.jpg
M A J

Re: Overall Big Fish Winner Snag Proof Open 2015

Post by M A J »

Nice job Mark!
BIG SACK
MARKDOG

Post by MARKDOG »

Thanks Lemaj ohtoot!
weekendbassangler

Post by weekendbassangler »

Great job Mark!
There are always new places to go fishing. For any fisherman, there's always a new place, always a new horizon.

Jack Nicklaus
MARKDOG

Post by MARKDOG »

Thanks, I appreciate it!
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

:shock:
Congrats.

How about a blow by blow account of how it went down, practice your writing skills and bless us at the same time. :D
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
MARKDOG

Post by MARKDOG »

Thanks Man!
Day 2 morning came with many choices on where to start! Sometimes its a 30 mile run but not that morning. We pulled up after a short run and BOOM 2lber yes 1 minute later Plop, Plop, Pause, wait, wait, KABOOM!! She did a back flip and dug down for the tulleys, but the Omen black 13 rod and 8-1 concept a reel kept her stuck and within 5 seconds she was in the net! Stay focused, have FAITH, and Amazing things will happen when its your time. Good Times & Good Luck!
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

MARKDOG wrote:Thanks Man!
Day 2 morning came with many choices on where to start! Sometimes its a 30 mile run but not that morning. We pulled up after a short run and BOOM 2lber yes 1 minute later Plop, Plop, Pause, wait, wait, KABOOM!! She did a back flip and dug down for the tulleys, but the Omen black 13 rod and 8-1 concept a reel kept her stuck and within 5 seconds she was in the net! Stay focused, have FAITH, and Amazing things will happen when its your time. Good Times & Good Luck!
Cool. Love it when they hit after a long pause. I think a lot of beginner frog fisherman don't take advantage of that pattern, or don't realize it's one they could try here and there to see if it might work better than just non-stop working it. It's amazing how many times I've got them on spooks, frogs etc. just stopping to do something, check something, and whammo, five seconds later the lure gets crushed. Happened so many times. I found that deadsticking a large swimbait was the way to go one frozen January morning. The first by mistake, while getting an over run out. The second bass, the next cast, came deadsticking it on purpose. :D
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.