My Wife Fishing on TV

ttb31183

My Wife Fishing on TV

Post by ttb31183 »

My wife Tanya is a serious bass angler just like me, she even has her own bass boat if that gives you an idea how much she is into it. She is also a morning show DJ for a local country radio station so gets the chance to do some cool things in the area.

One thing she just did was filming with a local Meteorologist Dave Law who reports on the weather obviously, but also does a fishing report from lakes and rivers in the area. Basically he goes out with a film crew and local who knows the lake and fishes for a variety of species to showcase the different fishing options we have in the Spokane area.

This was the second time Tanya has been on the show. Last year they filmed on Long Lake and this year they chose Newman Lake. I was at this year's shoot and helped the camera boat and let them know which way they were going to be fishing, how far to stay back, etc. It was cool being "behind the scenes" and was glad to see they caught a few.

Here is a link to last year's show, where she caught her personal best smallmouth at over 5lbs: http://www.khq.com/clip/10378369/dave-l ... -long-lake
Tyler Brinks
mark poulson

Re: My Wife Fishing on TV

Post by mark poulson »

Congrats to her for what is clearly a great career, and to you, for marrying her! :lol:
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
ttb31183

Post by ttb31183 »

mark poulson wrote:Congrats to her for what is clearly a great career, and to you, for marrying her!
Thanks Mark!
Tyler Brinks
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

Very Cool!
steve0806

Post by steve0806 »

Life's always good for guys who marry up!
Last edited by steve0806 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

ttb31183 wrote:
mark poulson wrote:Congrats to her for what is clearly a great career, and to you, for marrying her!
Thanks Mark!
Send us some water! :wink:
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY