Anglers Choice Sat August 8, at Ladds in Stockton

Ador Lopez

Anglers Choice Sat August 8, at Ladds in Stockton

Post by Ador Lopez »

The U.S. Anglers Choice San Joaquin delta teams will be making its 6th stop of the 2015 season on Saturday August 8th, 2015 out of Ladd's marina on the California Delta in Stockton.
The tournament will be hosted at Ladd's marina ( Buckley cove ) Sign ups the morning of the event will be done at the parking lot of Ladd's marina from 4:00 to 5:30 am. Blast off will be safe light and 1st flight will be weighing in at 12: noon and this is a 6 hour tournament.

The new date for the California Delta TOC is october 10 and 11, 2015 out of Russo's marina.

!!!!!!NO MEMBERSHIP!!!!!! Is required to participate, if you are not planning to qualify and fish the TOC, at the California Delta in October 2015. You must be a member to accumulate points to fish the TOC. If you just want to fish random events, you don't need a membership.
You must fish minimum of 5 tournaments in the same trail to qualify the TOC and 7 on the travelers division.
You can expect a smooth well run event that will be fun for all. I can be reached on my cell phone at 916.634-6921 or email: adorlopez@hotmail.com
Always in your service,
Ador Lopez
Sanchini

Re: Anglers Choice Sat August 8, at Ladds in Stockton

Post by Sanchini »

Any Results???
fishwithron2

Post by fishwithron2 »

xxxxxxx
Last edited by fishwithron2 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

us ac.jpg
fishn4bass

Post by fishn4bass »

What happened to first place? No winner???
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Some kind of glitch ... will post as soon as it is worked out
flipin donkies

Post by flipin donkies »

I've heard that 1st place needed to take a poly? Any truth to this?
Jerred A Jennings

Post by Jerred A Jennings »

Angelo Querolo took 1st fishing alone with a total of 27.16 and big fish.
Some concern was expressed to the tournament director and his winnings were put on hold and he has till tomorrow to do a polygraph or forfeit his winnings.
I think if he takes the test and clears his name great.
I would like to add that Ador was very professional as tournament director and handled the matter like a true gentleman I also want to add I heard he has a possible tournament trail coming out next year or is running another on the Delta I think he might have earned some attendance this past weekend I know I will be there.
Levy

Post by Levy »

I am very interested in this as this same individual was called out @ tracy bass for the same thing but no poly was given.

He seems like a nice kid and hope he passes his poly. If not or he does not take it he should not be allowed to fish in any more tournies.

Please keep us updated.

Jon Levenson
dropshotter1

Post by dropshotter1 »

I applaud Jerrod's comments, especially as he was competitor in that same event. If the Tracy incident were true I'm sure a poly would have been issued as they run a great show out there.

But none of us should rush to judgment and strip someone of what they love UNTIL they are given due process and a fair opportunity to clear the matter up. Just because we are fisherman and often use our "instinct" on the water doesn't mean our "gut" is fool-proof. (My weights are a testament to that LOL) Lets all wait to see how it plays out and if this individual complies with a poly to clear his name. Until then comments of him being a cheater, name calling, etc are premature and unfair. We are talking about someone's life long reputation here-after and something they obviously love. Lets hold judgment until the facts are in.
Dave
dltabssn

Post by dltabssn »

Here we go again. The old, he cheated thing. I have been fishing tournaments randomly in the delta since 1977. In the first one, a guy named Mike Cato beat Dee Thomas and that was when Dee was dominating everything. Nobody accused Mike of cheating. Have fished with Dee Thomas, won team Angler's of the Year. Fished with Gary Klein twice when he was 20 years old. He placed top two in both of those and nobody accused him of cheating. Nobody has asked the Rosetti's or the Banks boys to take a lie detector test. Give the kid the benefit of the doubt, maybe he is the next rising star. They do come along about every 10 years. Cool your jets, get back to fishing and watch out for the crazy boaters out there. The Fisherman.
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

The Tournament Director Ador Lopez has confirmed the following:

Angelo Queirolo was unwilling to be polygraphed.

Queirolo consulted a lawyer and was advised not to take the polygraph.

USAC and Lopez were notified he would not take the polygraph.

Due to the refusal, Queirolo will be banned from USAC.

At this time, USAC has not released the first place payout to Queirolo.

A review is underway to determine the process for the funds.

Will update.
Towin_Bass

Post by Towin_Bass »

Well congrats second place team that is now first you guys just made a little more money and won that event. Cheaters suck for everybody I don't know the story so I can't give my 2 cents. It looks like the guy has a pretty good resume and was a pretty good local angler so it's super sad to see. Like I said I have no idea what took place but the Anglers Choice did the right thing if this guy was unwilling to take a lie detector.
Jerred A Jennings

Post by Jerred A Jennings »

To set the record straight I did not post that Angelo was a cheater.
I posted facts and responded to questions, see above that's normally what I do on W.B. Is answer fishing and boating related questions.
I had gotten several phone calls because I had fished and was asked the question what's going on.
I do know Dee Thomas and Mike Cato and I have been tournament fishing on the Delta since 1990.
I fished with Rossetti from 98-2002 and I have seen him perform and pass a polygraph at a Anglers Choice Delta out of Ladds eleven years ago that Danny Paluso had done randomly and passed with no issues.
Since Angelo did not take a polygraph he is banned from Anglers Choice tournaments but there are other organizations to fish Wild West next year and ABA but I'm sure he will face a polygraph in the future if he chooses to do so many fisherman are now going to require he do so since he did not test at all does not look to be in his favor.
I hope this is all worked out soon and I wish him and his family the best.
dropshotter1

Post by dropshotter1 »

well said, Jerrod, well said . . .
my earlier response was more to the rumor-mongers (not you) who had pretty much tried and convicted him at weigh in. it is sad he did not take the poly, he is a stand up guy and a great stick. he still has a family, one in the fishing industry who shouldn't be subjected to hearing the rumors. he unfortunately will have a cloud over his fishing going forward. it is his cross to bear, again only he knows his reasons for not doing a poly, we don't know why and its not our burden to bear. FISH POSITIVE!
Dave