Eric Elshere

Stratos278

Eric Elshere

Post by Stratos278 »

Just read in a post on Facebook by WON Bass that Eric Elshere (Elfish16) lost his battle with cancer. Although I didn't know Eric personally, I gained a wealth of knowledge from his posts here on Western Bass. He will be missed. RIP
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"
Steve Reed

Re: Eric Elshere

Post by Steve Reed »

I didn't know him personally either, but he's been a long time member of the forums and a big part of the bass fishing community down in So Cal. My heart sank when I read this, its hard to explain how a username and posts can make you feel like you know a person.

My condolences to family and friends.
RIP Elfish16.
Monsterfishingtackle.com
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

From Won Bass
The entire WON family would like to send out our deepest condolences to the family of Eric Elshere (3/20/1984 - 11/26/15). Eric recently lost his battle with Cancer and we wanted to take a moment and reflect on one of our own WON Bass “Casitas” Teams Champions. Eric and his father Larry, where no strangers to the winners circle in our Casitas team events, winning back to back Team AOY’s in 2012 and 2013. Eric was also named to George Kramer's TOP 40 list 3 separate times. In 2012 he was listed at #35, and again in 2013 he made the list at # 31 with his final appearance on the 2014 list at #38. Eric we will all miss you and hope that the bite is good in heaven.
ee.jpg
Oldschool

Post by Oldschool »

My condolences to the Elshere family, what shock and loss this is, so young and full of life. Eric was a wonderful young man, always curtious and sharing. He will be missed by everyone he came in contact with and touched our lives.
Rest in peace Eric.
Tom
Kelly Ripa

Post by Kelly Ripa »

Oh Man.....My Condolences to Larry and Family. One of the Best on our scene his knowledge and sharing ways will be missed.

rip
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
g man

Post by g man »

Oh my gosh what a shock it was to read this about Eric. We shared the same passion and at times he felt sorry for me "the world's worst fisherman" and would reach out to try and help me. I write this with a broken heart as I took for granted he would always be there for me as he was so young and I am old. I wish I could have told him how much I appreciated his help more than I did. Thanks for all you did to help this old man Eric!!!!!!! I am not ashamed to tell you guys I have tears rolling down my face as I write this :( See you soon Eric, g man :(
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

My condolences to the Elshere family.
He was a generous, sharing person.
We need more of him in the world, not less.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY