"Possible Only" Stolen Fishing Gear Located

PF3352

"Possible Only" Stolen Fishing Gear Located

Post by PF3352 »

I was informed that the Contra Costa Marine Patrol has been working on the recent boat and equipment thefts that have been plaguing the delta. If you have been a victim and/or had your boat or equipment taken you should contact the marine patrol and leave a message on their machine. Understand that like most other depts. they too have been stretched thin and might not be at the office when you call. I'm not sure how it will work but you may be able to identify some of your stolen items (from what I understand a pickup bed full of stuff was found and motors / with some items confirmed stolen). It's worth a try and might help them make a better case if the victim will identify their items and prosecute. I am just the messenger and informed a deputy that I would make up a post. Good Luck.
mark poulson

Re: "Possible Only" Stolen Fishing Gear Located

Post by mark poulson »

I hope someone comes forward, recovers their stolen property, and helps convict these clowns.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Mark 1

Post by Mark 1 »

The right number to contact them should probably be the CCCSO Investigation Division number.
PF3352

Post by PF3352 »

I guess someone could go that route and call. I was specifically told to have people call the Contra Costa Marine Patrol and to leave a message. Best of luck.
pb1967

Post by pb1967 »

The gear is being held at the Marine Patrol office. Call 925-427-8507 for inquiries.
The CCCSO Marine staff will be calling all known victims to set up viewing appointments in the very near future.
pizzabob

Post by pizzabob »

my boat was stolen from Russio's on 10/20/15. I went down Friday and recovered a lot of my tackle.. At the sheriff office
I will post more information and pics. If you know someone that has had stolen items you need to contact Contra Costa Sheriff Dept.. Sergeant Paul Beard 9254278507
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

pizzabob wrote:my boat was stolen from Russio's on 10/20/15. I went down Friday and recovered a lot of my tackle.. At the sheriff office
I will post more information and pics. If you know someone that has had stolen items you need to contact Contra Costa Sheriff Dept.. Sergeant Paul Beard 9254278507
Hooray! I hope they put that dirt bag under the jail, and it has a slab floor!
CLEAN AND DRY
Robb R

Post by Robb R »

congrats on them finding some of your stuff .
I hope they lock them up somewhere south of the border , most likely that's were they " officially " reside .
California spends $2Billion on illegal aliens in our prisons every year !!!!!!!! Talk about a waste of money .
Hillary for Prison ---2016 !!!!
Robb
DDG

Post by DDG »

Robb R wrote:congrats on them finding some of your stuff .
I hope they lock them up somewhere south of the border , most likely that's were they " officially " reside .
California spends $2Billion on illegal aliens in our prisons every year !!!!!!!! Talk about a waste of money .
Hillary for Prison ---2016 !!!!
Robb
I understand where you're coming from, but to throw the race card is not appreciated.
Robb R

Post by Robb R »

DDG ,
I married a Latino 32 years ago , great woman from a great family ---couldn't he happier . Crime is on the rise because we can't figure out how to seal a border and keep the law abiding Latino's here and get rid of the rest of the them were they belong . The vast majority of murders in Santa Clara County, Calif . come from latino gangs , the vast majority of those gang bangers are here illegally .
We live in a society where being politically correct is more important than saying the truth . NOT ME !!!!
Do some research , if you think $2Billion dollars a year of your tax money is OK to throw away , please send them more so they will ask me for less .
Robb
DDG

Post by DDG »

Robb R wrote:DDG ,
I married a Latino 32 years ago , great woman from a great family ---couldn't he happier . Crime is on the rise because we can't figure out how to seal a border and keep the law abiding Latino's here and get rid of the rest of the them were they belong . The vast majority of murders in Santa Clara County, Calif . come from latino gangs , the vast majority of those gang bangers are here illegally .
We live in a society where being politically correct is more important than saying the truth . NOT ME !!!!
Do some research , if you think $2Billion dollars a year of your tax money is OK to throw away , please send them more so they will ask me for less .
Robb
like I said I understand and do agree with your statement dude just not the quick assumption of race thats all. I do not want illegal s here anymore then you especially when they benefit from our system that we pay for that doesn't even benefit us citizens. We are living in a time where people use race and color to make a statement. I just don't necessarily agree.
Cheers
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Thieves come in all colors. Just look at our Congress.
CLEAN AND DRY
ppickerell

Post by ppickerell »

Last I looked meth heads from Bethel were crusty crackers.
02 Champion 206 DC Elite
Bobber Lobber
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

There seems to have been a rash of thefts in the area. Maybe a new crew, with a new take on being scum.
I hope the Sheriffs have someone in custody, and can follow up with this.
CLEAN AND DRY
Popper

Post by Popper »

mark poulson wrote:Thieves come in all colors. Just look at our Congress.
Don't forget the White House starting from the "TOP"
briansII

Post by briansII »

mark poulson wrote:There seems to have been a rash of thefts in the area. Maybe a new crew, with a new take on being scum.
I hope the Sheriffs have someone in custody, and can follow up with this.
Have you heard about any recent thefts? Last one I heard was stolen from Sugar Barge on Nov 15th or 16th. The Sheriffs arrested 2 "suspects" later that week. If there have been thefts after this, I'd sure like to know about it. I launch and dock my boat in that area(Russo's & Sugar Barge) a lot.

briansII
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

briansII,
All I heard about were Pizzbob's boat and "two from down the slough a little". That was the week that Bob's boat was stolen from Russo's, and the staff at Russo's told me about it.
CLEAN AND DRY
briansII

Post by briansII »

mark poulson wrote:briansII,
All I heard about were Pizzbob's boat and "two from down the slough a little". That was the week that Bob's boat was stolen from Russo's, and the staff at Russo's told me about it.
Thanks Mark,

I'm hoping all the boats from that area were stolen by the guys they arrested. I know that two other boats were stolen after Bob's(also one before), and that the Sheriffs believe they arrested to guys who did it. I haven't slept well the last few times I had my boat docked in the area.

briansII
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

briansII wrote:
mark poulson wrote:briansII,
Thanks Mark,

I'm hoping all the boats from that area were stolen by the guys they arrested. I know that two other boats were stolen after Bob's(also one before), and that the Sheriffs believe they arrested to guys who did it. I haven't slept well the last few times I had my boat docked in the area.

briansII
I don't blame you for being nervous. It sucks. I hope the people they caught are behind all of it, too. And I hope the Sheriffs can follow the money and disrupt the whole stolen property chain.
Short of hiring overnight security, which means raising launch and rental rates, I don't know what can be done.
CLEAN AND DRY