Bass boat and gear for sale

bonsaibp

Bass boat and gear for sale

Post by bonsaibp »

Getting of fishing must sell.
I'm selling everything - boat, trailer, 25+ rods and reels, dozens of boxes of baits the whole shebang for one firm price.Boat- 2000 20' VIP Stealth bass boat. VIP was better known for bay boats but they did make a few bass boats that were a great value for the money. This boat is as stable as can be in big water has a front deck the size of an aircraft carrier-even without the flipping deck installed. Great storage capacity and everything one would need in it to go fish a tournament in any lake in the country. This boat used been well used and has seen action in lakes through CA, AZ and Texas so its got a few scratches, nicks and dings but overall is in pretty good shape for a 15 year old boat. Its been rinsed off and wiped down every time it has come out of the water.Powered by a 2000 Yamaha 225 ox66 VMax motor that smokes a little when first started (its done this since the day I bought it) but runs like a champ all day long. It will push the boat fully loaded past 70MPH It has two Lowrence fish finders that are fully functional. The one at the drivers seat has gps and is loaded with lake maps for the west and southwest. There are two 36v Motoguide trolling motors. The boat is virtually a self-contained tackle shop- There are 25+ quality rods and reels including Loomis, Shimano, American Rodsmiths, St. Croix Diawa and others. Both spinning and casting set ups so one could fish in any situation. There are hundreds of baits- topwaters, crankbaits of every type, swim baits, jigs, spinnerbaits etc. As well as tons of plastics in every description. All kinds of terminal gear everything one needs to fish anywhere in the country.The boat comes with all safety equipment including 2 Inflatable PFDs, 2 SavPhase masks, flares, anchor etc. .Located in Northridge CA. Willing to meet at Castaic Lake for test run for serious buyers. Price is $15,000.00 FIRM for entire package.Contact Bob Pressler 818 259-8361 or email bonsaibp@earthlink.net for more info or pics.

[img][IMG]http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/bonsaibp/file_zpsu3nnkkeg.jpg[/img][/img]
[img][IMG]http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/bonsaibp/file_zpsyepb0g2r.jpg[/img][/img]
Last edited by bonsaibp on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
bonsaibp

Re: Bass boat and gear for sale

Post by bonsaibp »

bump
Grc

Post by Grc »

How many hours on the motor
bonsaibp

Post by bonsaibp »

Sorry I don't know. It runs like a champ though. Will still easily cruise at 65+. It smokes a little when first started in the morning, other than that no mechanical issues.
bonsaibp

Post by bonsaibp »

Am lowering price to 13k in hopes of a quick sale. Getting out of fishing due to medical issues and need to sell now. This is a fantastic deal.
bonsaibp

Post by bonsaibp »

This is an amazing deal for someone. Will consider boat and trailer only for $9000 -$13000 for the whole package.
DaLa

Post by DaLa »

I have some bonsai pots you may be interested in.

Dave.
bonsaibp

Post by bonsaibp »

This is still available and I'm willing to deal. Its a really good boat, runs great and is filled with everything one would need to fish any lake in the country. Its basically a floating tackle shop. Won't find a better deal.
Nate13

Post by Nate13 »

still available?
Nate Boomhower