Champion 210 DCX Elite help?

NRX

Champion 210 DCX Elite help?

Post by NRX »

Hey guys I'm looking to buy a 2007 Champion 210 DCX Elite boat with a 250XS. To make it short I've researched and over all I've heard good things but I wanted to see if any of you have this boat or have had it in the past or even a good buddy of yours to get some feed back because I've never road nor fished out of one so any of your help is greatly appreciated just message me here or just PM thanks guys!!

Also I ask because the boat is not local out of state thanks again!
ketchenbass321

Re: Champion 210 DCX Elite help?

Post by ketchenbass321 »

I don't have a 210, but I have a 198cx. Champions are an unbelievable ride. The deck is huge and I like the very tip of the deck where you have a lot of stepping room. They are awesome in rough water. As well, they are fast boats too with the right setup. Ride is smooth and storage is plenty. The only thing I don't like (and I'm being really honest) is that when you slow down too fast, water rushes in from the back. You have to gradually slow down.

No real problems with mine. I have friends who had the 210 and no complaints either.

Good luck!
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

Buddy has a 5 year old 206i. I think its the finest boat made. Roomy and laid out nice. Rides great. At WOT it locks down and goes. Nothing to worry about....go buy that boat.
ginodnjoe

Post by ginodnjoe »

I ran an 89' ChampioN 201DC for years. I upgraded to a Skeeter ZX225. The Skeeter is a great boat but all I have to say is I miss my Champion......
03' Skeeter ZX225
Levy

Post by Levy »

ketchenbass321 wrote:I don't have a 210, but I have a 198cx. Champions are an unbelievable ride. The deck is huge and I like the very tip of the deck where you have a lot of stepping room. They are awesome in rough water. As well, they are fast boats too with the right setup. Ride is smooth and storage is plenty. The only thing I don't like (and I'm being really honest) is that when you slow down too fast, water rushes in from the back. You have to gradually slow down.

No real problems with mine. I have friends who had the 210 and no complaints either.

Good luck!
I have a 198 as well and Ketchenbass hit the nail on the head exactly. Love my Champ.
Diesel Guy

Post by Diesel Guy »

You will not be disappointed. I've been competitively bass fishing for 25 yrs and been in every boat made. Owned 3 Champions. The Champion rides as good as any boat made. On the newer models(like the one your looking at) they did cut a few corners with quality when the manufactured changed, but only with cosmetic stuff and not enough to detour you from buying. I would own that boat in a heartbeat. Go get her and don't think twice!
marklaurenzi

Post by marklaurenzi »

Hi.. I have an 06 210. THE BEST BOAT I"VE EVER HAD!!! I've owned Skeeters, Rangers and then I bought this one. It's an amazing boat in rough water. My wife says its the first boat I've had that she feels safe in. 75 mph and tons of room.
You can't go wrong .....Buy it
If something were to happen to this boat I would search the US for another one as opposed to buying a new anything else
bwood

Post by bwood »

Awesome boat hands down.you wont be dissapointed
topdat

Post by topdat »

I love my 08 210 and I mean what's not to love? Huge front deck, ginormous compartments, huge cockpit and of course that legendary Champion ride. She's a low 70's boat with a tournament load but will get you there dry and safe when the 4 footers start Rollin'. Why do you think Charger boats is making the 210 again?? A company doesn't just bring back a dead brands hull for no reason!