My thanks to Jeremy at C&C Marine, Sacramento

Larry Hemphill

My thanks to Jeremy at C&C Marine, Sacramento

Post by Larry Hemphill »

I just felt like giving a forum "thank you" to Jeremy, at C&C Marine! Great guy who get your new boats ready to go, service them and fix them if broken - are a blessing to all of us! Tournament folks and guides need our motors to run properly EVERY day - hopefully! I have had two weird minor accidents - one with my Evinrude and one with my Ranger. My outboard and my garage door had an argument. The door lost had to be replaced while only the cowl and lower portions of my motor had to be replaced. Jeremy had my estimate for replacement parts (insurance forms) to me within hours!! My other problem was a defective dock that did some minor damage to a small area on my boat. I called Jeremy about an appointment and I was able to have him fix it within two days. I'm sure he worked me in around a busy schedule! I have been a customer of his for many years. Jeremy is always ready to give friendly advice on a boat problem and gets you in for service as quick as possible. The only problem is that he takes just enough time to repair my stuff so I have time to buy plenty of tackle in their showroom - LOL!!! They really do have a good selection of "must have" bass stuff and marine supplies. Thanks again Jeremy!!
jerrysfishing

Re: My thanks to Jeremy at C&C Marine, Sacramento

Post by jerrysfishing »

Jeremy has always given me great service also, he is a great guy too.
scott h

Post by scott h »

You just can't say enough good things about Jeremy! Last year I snapped a jack plate the weekend before a pro/am while out practicing, I ordered the jack plate over nite and Jeremy had me up and running by Wednesday, amazing customer service by a great guy! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone to him for service, repair or anything else boat related.
BUZZBAITS IN FEBRUARY!@#$%^&*(
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Jeremy has earned his reputation over the years as a guy that cares and he helps anytime that he can. He's a top notch tech and these guys are rare!!! Most dealerships would love to have a qualified tech walk through their door looking for a job. Good techs that really care are a rare breed!!!! Also a BIG thank you goes a long ways with these guys too!!

Larry thanks for recognizing Jeremy. In today's world people bitc* and complain and don't say THANK YOU even for a job well done!!
kb

Post by kb »

Jeremy does a great job for a long list of customers at C&C Marine in Citrus Heights and my boat is one of the boats he keeps on the water! Need a mechanic you can trust? Give him a call and when you are there take a look at the new Triton's that fill up their showroom......;)

kb
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
Colebass

A 2nd THANK YOU!

Post by Colebass »

I'm so happy to have Jeremy close as he's worked on my boat a couple times in the last year since I made the purchase. Jermey does great work and communicates what the problem is and when it will be fixed!

Thank you Jeremy!
Dave Cole
sThurmon

Post by sThurmon »

He is top notch and defiantly looks out for his customers!
phatbass

Post by phatbass »

Yup, Jeremy is the man! He prepped my new Triton and did an awesome job. He is very friendly and informative as well. Props to the whole staff at C&C marine in Citrus Heights. They are all a great bunch of down to earth guys. Troy is the bomb!
Sal Cutino
Jason Borofka

Post by Jason Borofka »

The Best! I drive 3hrs one way to C&C Citrus heights because I know Jeremy and his guys will fix any problem I have the first time every time!
Hipster

Post by Hipster »

While I am removed form the Bass Boat and Fishing arena all together these days. One thing I can say with certainty is that Jeremy is/was the best!!! He always took care of my boats with the highest of respect and integrity. I am gald to hear that he is still at C&C, I will never forget the day I showed up with my brand new Ranger/HPDI just out of break-in and told Jeremy and Mike that it blew. Jeremy was all those new HPDI's do not blow you just had a problem :shock: nope it blew !!! anyway calls from Japan and visits later of course taken care of!!!

You Bass Boaters use Jeremey if you have any needs he is the BEST!!!
Four Decades of Red!!!!!!!!

When in Doubt Set the Hook!!!

Mark