Dobyns Sierra Series?

Biggvic

Dobyns Sierra Series?

Post by Biggvic »

Does anyone have any info on the new series of Dobyns Rods?
Gary Dobyns

Re: Dobyns Sierra Series?

Post by Gary Dobyns »

The Sierra Series is replacing the Savvy Series. ( Savvy Micro stays as is ) This is an upgraded Savvy Rod with addition of Fuji K Frame guides, Portugal AA Cork, a cleaner look, and a slight bump in blank materials. It was time to better the Savvy and after some headaches upgrading the Champion and DX models, we decided it was better to create a new line. The price point is unchanged and actions are 99% same as Savvy. We are also adding more models to this Series of rods.

The Champs got new guides, cork, and new cosmetics.

The DX ( Extreme Series ) got a 100% remake. New materials, different actions with more power in upper mid-section, cosmetics, guides, and cork. Completely new from one end to the other.

We're always looking to upgrade and make our rods better.

Any questions give us a call 530-671-1989 THX!!!!
Bayarea-bassin

Post by Bayarea-bassin »

I have a savy rod with a broken tip. Does this mean I can get a Sierra as a replacement or do I need to find a savy for replacement before they are not in stock anymore?
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Late reply. I've been traveling. If we can't warranty with a new Savvy then we will do so with a Sierra Series. We won't leave you hanging :)
Freefall

Post by Freefall »

I picked up a Sierra 735 , beautifully made rod but I should have went with a 736 ( for frogging ). The guys at the shop were very helpful and got me going in the right direction.
Fear does not prevent death, it prevents life.

You've never lived until you've almost died and for those who have fought for it, life has a whole new flavor that the protected will never know....
VJ

Post by VJ »

Yea just got a couple of the Sierra series rods and wow. Great rod for the price
Nutechlures.com
RB BASS FISHING
trophybaits.com
genesistinting.com