SOLD, PLEASE DELETE (thanks Westernbass)

CoralSteve

SOLD, PLEASE DELETE (thanks Westernbass)

Post by CoralSteve »

Selling a Minn Kota Talon 8'. Comes with a tilt bracket w/post, 3 piece adjustable mount, cover and 2 remotes. It was on my boat I sold and only used in freshwater. works well and I can demonstrate at time of sale. In alta sierra, $1000 firm

I also have many other items for sale from my old boat that will be posted shortly, including:
Trophy 23P prop
Tempest Plus 25P prop
Mercury Moto Stop w/bag and T-H marine steerp stops
Original Hydrowave
Motorguide Machete prop kit
Mercury Impeller Kit and Fuel filter (genuine quicksilver parts for a 250 pro xs)
00j0j_eoqGRQz7uxU_600x450.jpg
00j0j_eoqGRQz7uxU_600x450.jpg (20.49 KiB) Viewed 713 times
Last edited by CoralSteve on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CoralSteve

Re: NEW PRICE 8' Talon with cover, mount, tilt and 2 remotes

Post by CoralSteve »

I've lowered the price to a great deal... one recently sold on eBay locally for $1000 with no brackets... this comes with almost $400 in the tilt and jackplate bracket... Feel free to shoot me a PM if your interested or want to make an offer... worst I say is no :)
CoralSteve

Re: 8' Talon with cover, mount, tilt and 2 remotes for only $1000

Post by CoralSteve »

I've had a couple of interested people, but nobody has shown... so, the bottom dollar price is set... $1000 firm... I don't want to ship it as I don't know how to package it all. It's in Alta Sierra (Grass Valley/Auburn area). If it doesn't sell soon, I'll be putting it on eBay for sale (pickup only) for a higher price to cover fees or just keeping it for my next boat, whenever that may be.