Bobby Barrack

TRUFISH

Bobby Barrack

Post by TRUFISH »

Bobby Barrack, you are killin me. Everybody needs to watch Bobby's latest youtube video, "Froggin with caution". Bobby beats himself up with his rod, bloodies his lip and talks funny because of the fat lip. It is just priceless. Bobby, your are the man.
WB Staff

Re: Bobby Barrack

Post by WB Staff »

mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Now I heard Stacey had something to do with that fat lip. Just sayin.....
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
kb

Post by kb »

All I did was loose the fish and fall in the water Bobby!!

kb :evil:
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Well KB ... since you brought it up...

Fast Eddie

Post by Fast Eddie »

Once the water stopped flowing from my eyes, I began to think how this is another opportunity for Bob to expand his merchandising empire.
I can see it now.......Bobby Barrack's Frog Bibs. Protect your favorites shirts from those few and far between bloody incidents when, while frog fishing, you bash yourself in the mouth with the butt of your fishing pole.
Just place the bib over your shirt and tie a bow behind your neck. Bobby's Frog Bibs are washable and can be worn in all kinds of weather. They are the perfect add on when using Bobby's Frog Fishing Mouth Guard. As Bobby always says...protection of your teeth is invaluable while frog fishing.

Bib comes in Bloody Red, or Protective Pink. Your choice of a photo of Bob on the front with a bloody lip, or blood drip marks on the bib (so others think you've already bashed yourself in the mouth) or smiling Bobby with his favorite shirt on.

Coming soon to a retailer near you at an introductory price of 29.99. Mouth guard extra. :shock: :shock: :shock: :D
hydro

Post by hydro »

Too funny . I remember a few years back while at a Stren Series draw meeting Barrack came into the meeting room and sat down a couple of seats down from where I was sitting with a black eye .
One of the other contestants exclaimed , " Bobby what happened to you ?" He started explaining how he had just pitched a bait over a log when .........before Bobby could finish the other guy cuts him off mid sentence and says , " I know you were "Punching " right? " I was really trying hard not to laugh but that was a good one .
Apparently this kind of stuff must happen a lot .