US OPEN

clayton meyer

US OPEN

Post by clayton meyer »

I want to take the time to thank my AAA anglers again, Carl limbrick, Randall Bruce and Dean Sexton. I hope all of you had a fun tournament, I had a great time with each of you.

Also, It was brought to my attention that a number of anglers had seen areas I was fishing in and avoided those areas. I think we should all appreciate that level of generosity and proffessionalism. I was not given their names but am thankful of their actions.

About the fishing... Very difficult on days one and three. Day two was pretty easy, due to what I learned on day one and the weather conditions but we were unable to find them on day three as the school of fish moved and I couldn't find another active one and had to resort to individual fish. I am also pretty sure I only fished one spot from last years tournament... new water, new fish. Most fish were caught on jigs and ds with a few topwater and reaction fish.

Congratulations Johnny Johnson on your win!

Thanks Always to Won Bass for this fantastic tournament, Costa for my support this year, Anglers Marine for my Ranger boat, Discount Muffler for time off to keep fishing and especially to my Wife Shey for taking care of our family and feeding my hungry friends

Hope to see all of you again next year
Clayton Meyer
Brian D.

Re: US OPEN

Post by Brian D. »

great to see you again Clayton!
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related