2017 schedule conflicts BBT/FPT

Scott Burke

2017 schedule conflicts BBT/FPT

Post by Scott Burke »

I'm really looking forward to some tournament fishing! I printed out the BBT mother lode and FPT central to see how it lays out with my work schedule. I was completely bummed to see three date conflicts. We have finally got the boat numbers back up on local team events and some of us like to fish both circuits. Pretty disappointing.
JoeLanghans

Re: 2017 schedule conflicts BBT/FPT

Post by JoeLanghans »

Scott Burke wrote:I'm really looking forward to some tournament fishing! I printed out the BBT mother lode and FPT central to see how it lays out with my work schedule. I was completely bummed to see three date conflicts. We have finally got the boat numbers back up on local team events and some of us like to fish both circuits. Pretty disappointing.
What about fishing BBT travelers and FPT? Delta, Berryessa, Clear Lake, etc... Top fisheries in the US. Just a thought.
Rattle

Post by Rattle »

Maybe intentional to get you to choose. Hopefully the directors will chime in to your post and let us know the thought process.
weekendbassangler

Post by weekendbassangler »

I am sure it wasn't intentional. Unfortunately the way the permit process works and the amount of organizations that are looking for dates conflicts are inevitable.
There are always new places to go fishing. For any fisherman, there's always a new place, always a new horizon.

Jack Nicklaus
Trace

Post by Trace »

Scott,
Try wild west bass trail teams.
Tracy
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

Don't worry about FPT just fish BBT and you'll be happy with the decision.
fishin4life

Post by fishin4life »

Conflicting dates are going to happen, and unless you have been to the permit pulling jamboree its definitely hard to understand. Keep in mind every single tournament organization has to attend and apply for permits. Everyone from WWBT, BBT, FPT, FLW and everyone else in between. The only way i can describe the event is.. One big cluster. With the amount of tournaments now a days, conflicts are going to happen. Try not to hold anything against tournament directors, they can only do so much in the sense of picking dates, getting permits.