Lake Mclure..progress

TravisH

Lake Mclure..progress

Post by TravisH »

Spent a few hours yesterday on Lake Mclure doing some sonar logging and man I'll tell you when I'm finished there will be some awesome information available on upcoming Navionics updates. #navionics #Humminbird
Attachments
FullSizeRender (9).jpg
steve black

Re: Lake Mclure..progress

Post by steve black »

Travis, I was just wondering if the new updates were ready to down load for McClure. so far it looks awesome :D
Steve
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

Hello Steve.. This update is going to take a few weeks due to im going to be mapping the whole lake. Its going to take a little time but I promise it will be worth the wait.. :D Ill definitely keep you all updated on the progress..

Travis Huckaby
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

Travis, when you upload the sonar, will it show farther that it is showing now? All I see in down 100', and we know they lower the lake until the ramps are unusable. There are areas in the middle of the lake that would be great to see.
Thanks,
Morgan
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

Hello Morgan, there is A lot more to come. We have covered the perimeter of the lake an now working on the creek channels then lastly the main body of the lake. It takes a little time when logging a whole lake from ground zero but id say I'm half way there. Theres a lot of sonar logs being processed as we speak but its A lot of info so it takes a little time to get that info processed an in the next update. With that said I totally understand your point of the water level issues and how theres definitely some valuable info out in the main lake, ill get it covered.

Have a great day

Travis Huckaby
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

Thanks, Travis, Looking forward to it.
Morgan