Post by bustout »

full windshield
tow bar
19 - 21 ft

thanks
babybass

Re: wanted: fish and ski bass boat

Post by babybass »

There is a nice Cajun Fish and Ski full windshield for 5 thousand Put Cajun in your browser and you will find it.
fisherman84

Post by fisherman84 »

depending on your location there is a nice looking champion 19ft fish and ski up for sale in northern ca. https://chico.craigslist.org/boa/5884541043.html
linesider

Post by linesider »

I have a 2005 Triton SF21B (bench seat in the back) that I was going to post on the boards in a week or two. It has a Merc 225 Opti with a 5 blade prop so the hole shot is excellent for pulling tubes or skiers and top end on plane is about 60 mph. It has a full windshield that opens in the center to allow access to the front deck. The ski pylon attaches on the back deck and the front passenger seat swivels to turn backwards for observation. I will be taking it in to Boat Masters in Livermore in early January for routine maintenance (replace impeller) and going to have them validate the hours and give me the compression readouts. Included with the boat will be a beautiful 4 person tow tube with inflator, ski and tow ropes plus a couple of life jackets. Also including my salmon and striper trolling tackle (lures like kwikfish, spinners, bombers - 2 poles with line counter reels). I built a rod holder platform that is pretty sharp as it fits in to the bimini top compartment when you lift the lid. I upgraded the trolling motor (24v) and the boat has an LMS520C on the bow and a new Hook 7 at the console.

Can send pictures upon request just PM me. In the mean time, if you Google 2005 Triton SF21, Anglers Marine still has a page that will pull up. Mine looks exactly the same, white with the black accent in the back. Reason selling: kids are older now and I'll be moving over to a traditional style bass boat.
Bunger

Post by Bunger »

I've got a 20.5 champion fish ski its up on the classified. Doesn't have full windshield but and them on each console. Also have a ski pole setup I can give but it's not installed. Give me a call/text 7147423275
tnrcutkev

Post by tnrcutkev »

Hey,
I have a 1998 Triton SF21 with a Johnson Venom V6 Let me know if you are interested.
Kevin
boat
boat
boat
boat
boat
boat