Ladd's / Buckley Cove - Annual Pass

Lugnut

Ladd's / Buckley Cove - Annual Pass

Post by Lugnut »

Does anybody know the cost and where to get an Annual Pass for Ladd's?
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.
mweiglein

Re: Ladd's / Buckley Cove - Annual Pass

Post by mweiglein »

It's my understanding you have to go to city hall in Stockton. They do not sell them at the launch site. Unk cost but I would call City Hall
fishwithron

Post by fishwithron »

You do have to go to city hall to buy the pass as Buckly's Cove is run by the city. They do offer senior discount if you qualify .
backseatfishergirl

Post by backseatfishergirl »

City of Stockton Building
Department: Economic Development Department
Division: Boat Launching Facility
Contact Number: (209) 937-8539

Vehicle/Vehicle with trailer - Annual 180.00

The office isn't always open and some years rerouted to the library. So, you might want to call before you go, to make sure they're open.
DeltaBassBuster

Post by DeltaBassBuster »

Crap!! The cost went up again!! Well at least with last years change I do not have to buy mine until March.
backseatfishergirl

Post by backseatfishergirl »

Yes, their annual passes go from date of purchase NOT calendar year.

Also, one of the guards in the "tower" told us that "they" were measuring for installation of electronic gates out in front of the boat/trailer parking section as a way to do away with the guard tower and open the park area for free.

Don't know if that is true or not - just something we were told.

If it is true, I am sure costs will be absorbed in to the passes.
Lugnut

Post by Lugnut »

Back in the day, before they installed the gate / shack, and started charging. It was extremely shady to say the least, tweakers, drug dealers, and prostitutes ran wild down there. Had to pull the handgun out and set it on the deck a couple times to discourage a few folks from whatever they had planned. I am glad they charge and keep it cleaned up....still seems a little steep, but when you consider having to have an employee there all day I know that adds up. Still better then our local lakes that have an iron ranger and still charge more
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Lugnut wrote:Back in the day, before they installed the gate / shack, and started charging. It was extremely shady to say the least, tweakers, drug dealers, and prostitutes ran wild down there. Had to pull the handgun out and set it on the deck a couple times to discourage a few folks from whatever they had planned. I am glad they charge and keep it cleaned up....still seems a little steep, but when you consider having to have an employee there all day I know that adds up. Still better then our local lakes that have an iron ranger and still charge more
Exactly!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
ILW

Post by ILW »

Back in the day, before they installed the gate / shack, and started charging. It was extremely shady to say the least, tweakers, drug dealers, and prostitutes ran wild down there. Had to pull the handgun out and set it on the deck a couple times to discourage a few folks from whatever they had planned. I am glad they charge and keep it cleaned up....still seems a little steep, but when you consider having to have an employee there all day I know that adds up. Still better then our local lakes that have an iron ranger and still charge more
+1 for the guard shack