Bullards Bar is now open!

Larry Hemphill

Bullards Bar is now open!

Post by Larry Hemphill »

According to our local paper, repairs have been done at the dam and the lake is now open again. You can call the Yuba County Water Agency - 741-5000 for more info. If you are not going to fish this week, make sure you come to the ISE show in Sacramento, Thurs thru Sunday. I will be giving a seminar on the tank at 4:30 on Thursday. In spite of that, it will be a great show, as always!!
WB Staff

Re: Bullards Bar is now open!

Post by WB Staff »

FROM YUBA COUNTY WATER AGENCY
January 16, 2016
New Bullards Bar Reservoir reopened
The Yuba County Water Agency has reopened New Bullards Bar Reservoir to watercraft
following a break in the security boom near the dam.
The security boom stretches across the reservoir near the dam to block logs and deter
boaters from maneuvering too close to the dam and spillway.
As a result of the recent heavy storms, the log boom broke, leaving sections of it on either
side of the reservoir, which created safety concerns because of the high water releases
through the spill gates on the dam.
The repair required waiting until the spill was reduced, due to the close proximity of the spill
gates. After the gates had been closed, YCWA was able to secure the log boom back in its
rightful place and the reservoir is now open for boating.
For more information about New Bullards Bar, please call 530-741-5000.
Rich hamilton

Re: Bullards Bar is now open!

Post by Rich hamilton »

Okay Larry now go catch that world record! Thanks for the updates :) RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Larry Hemphill

Hmmmmm!

Post by Larry Hemphill »

I wonder what the world record is for a demo tank bass? Oh yea, we're not allowed to catch them!!