Shasta Lake WWBT this Weekend!!!

Gary Dobyns

Shasta Lake WWBT this Weekend!!!

Post by Gary Dobyns »

We’ve received many questions about Shasta, particularly due to the Oroville concerns. The Oroville evacuation has been lifted to advisory and the lake has now dropped to 874 feet as I write this. It’s down 28 feet from when the problem was noticed and is forecasted to be at the 850 foot goal late Friday night/early Saturday morning, even with the incoming storm. The emergency spillway will be completely out of the water later tonight. This was the threat at Oroville and the emergency spillway is no longer a threat. There are some areas in the Delta that are in serious threat of levee failures. I know that with all the recent evacuations some of you have “momma” telling you you’re staying home. I’ve been told this several times today so it’s quoted :). We have 120 pre-signed and we’ll get a good number at Redding Yamaha & Marine FRIDAY night between 6-8 and more on Saturday morning at the lake. So the event will be huge. We went into the Oroville event with roughly 120 boats and ended up with 167. The big change for Shasta is the ability to register 6-8 FRIDAY night at Redding Yamaha & Marine. The address is 1936 Twin View Blvd. Redding CA. We’ll even feed you hamburgers and hot dogs. We will be taking sign-ups at the top of the ramp starting at 5 AM Saturday morning. Hamburgers and hot dogs is courtesy of Redding Yamaha, Keith Tripp, and WWBT.

Shasta has dropped 7 feet as I write this and will be down a bunch more by Saturday. This should help with all the debris. The fishing is excellent and I hope to see you there!
Fast 492

Re: Shasta Lake WWBT this Weekend!!!

Post by Fast 492 »

Right On, See you all there.. Good Luck and Drive Safe. :D
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Help us speed things up guys. The waiver/release forms are on website that you'll be required to fill out at registration. If you can print and fill these out prior to coming to trailer it'll really help speed things up. The event will be BIG!!

I hope to see some of you at Redding Yamaha & Marine Friday night 6-8 to do your paperwork and grab a burger!!

THX!!