Spokane Valley Marine Fishing Frenzy

ttb31183

Spokane Valley Marine Fishing Frenzy

Post by ttb31183 »

I spent this past Saturday at the Spokane Valley Marine Fishing Frenzy. It was a great event and filled with booths as well as speakers. I was talking about Navionics and had some good questions that I thought might be useful.

Travis Huckaby just posted something I saw earlier and that was about the different cards and what they can do. He was spot on and this was one of the biggest questions of the day. There was also alot of interest in depth shading and how to do it after I explained how I use it in my fishing. Here is a video that explains it in more detail.

One other hot topic was the new Lowrance HDS Carbon units they had on display as well as the Elite Ti units. The Carbon is the clearest picture I have ever seen. It also seems like many people have recently purchased a Elite Ti as I had several questions about them and if Navionics would work in those units...and it does. There is also a rebate going on for some for the 5 and 7 that saves $50 on a new Navionics card.

We had local vendors there as well and all of the local bass clubs, including the one I belong to, the Spokane Bass Club were there. Everyone is getting excited about spring fishing even though most of our lakes are still frozen.

Tyler Brinks