boater

cory

boater

Post by cory »

Hi I've been trying to finding a boater to start getting into tournament fishing , I live on the delta fish quite often looking to find a boater or partner to get into the tournament scene willing to try anything from like hook line and sinker to ctt or btt or wild west I'm just not sure we're to look to find a partner at willing to split cost all the way across.
W.C

Re: boater

Post by W.C »

Best thing for you to do is join a local bass club to meet new people with the same fishing habbits and potentially even a future partner. Also try fishing a circuit as a non boater to meet more potential fishing partner. Best of luck to you and hope this helps
559bassin

Post by 559bassin »

Where are you out of? There are clubs that have consistent tourneys throughout the year.

Garrett
cory

Post by cory »

I'm on the delta by Brannan island
H.johnson

Post by H.johnson »

I would definitely give The Bass Federation a try. It's a boater/non boater format so you don't need a boat in order to fish. It's a random draw at the tournament meeting which will determine who your boater will be and you'll learn a lot along the way. All the tournaments this year are out of B&W marina. Good luck
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

W.C wrote:Best thing for you to do is join a local bass club to meet new people with the same fishing habbits and potentially even a future partner. Also try fishing a circuit as a non boater to meet more potential fishing partner. Best of luck to you and hope this helps
Delta Bass Club meets in Oakley, and fishes once a month out of Russo's Marina.
http://www.deltabassclub.com/index.html
Last edited by mark poulson on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
nate50

Post by nate50 »

There is a "find a partner" section on this website I believe it in the interactive tab. I've found a couple partners off of that. Look at some post and reach out to people and post your own. hope you get out this tournament season
cory

Post by cory »

Thanks for all the feed back I'm gonna look into the clubs and federations b&w works great for me because I live 5 minutes away and it's were I always launch from
cory

Post by cory »

If anyone is looking for a co angler and or non boater let me know live on the delta