Just a little clarity....

TravisH

Just a little clarity....

Post by TravisH »

To all my bass fishin buddies out there, Here is a little clarity on the line up of Navionics mapping cards you have to choose from..Also keep in mind to make sure to check compatibility with your chartplotter before ordering a Navionics mapping card..

There are 3 Navionics mapping cards to choose from... Navionics + REGIONS card which comes Preloaded an Ready to hit the water with 1' depth contours an even Delta tide info.. ($149.99)
Then the Navionics + mapping card which has the same info as the regions card BUT it covers the whole US & Canada. With this mapping card you have to Download the specific area you are wanting to fish in order to get all the Sonar chart info which is the 1' Hd contours..This card was designed so you didn't need to buy multiple Navionics card when traveling on Tour or even vacations ($199)...... Last but definitely not least is the Navionics Hotmaps Platinum mapping card ($199)... This is the top of the line mapping card. It comes preloaded to your specific region like for us it would be preloaded for the (WEST) and it comes with Sonar chart ( 1' hd depth contours, Delta Tides tables and the feature that sets this mapping card apart from the others is the 3D feature that shows the land and bottom contours in a 3D overlay...#Navionics

Travis Huckaby
Stratos278

Re: Just a little clarity....

Post by Stratos278 »

Hey Travis, you might add that the Navionics+REGIONS card comes with one year of free updates (I don't know if this is true for the other two cards, but I assume so...)
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"
Stratos278

Post by Stratos278 »

Also, not meaning to hijack your thread, but...

Have you given any thought to having Western Bass create a separate Navionics forum? Lowrance and Humminbird already have their own forums, so a Navionics forum would be a nice fit. It can be a bit of a pain to search thru several pages of the "Fishing" forum to find Navionics info. You could still post here in the fishing forum, but they could tag your posts with a redirect button to send viewers to the Navionics forum like they do with tourney info
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Does the Regions card come with the Delta tides?
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
steve0806

Post by steve0806 »

mark poulson wrote:Does the Regions card come with the Delta tides?
Didn't you read the original post? Lines one and two, second paragraph. :D
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

steve0806 wrote:
mark poulson wrote:Does the Regions card come with the Delta tides?
Didn't you read the original post? Lines one and two, second paragraph. :D
Doh! I guess I don't read too good!
Thanks.
CLEAN AND DRY
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

I have an older Hotmaps Premium 512 mb card.
Is there somewhere near me (the Delta, 94561) that I can get an update card, so I can update to the latest information?
CLEAN AND DRY
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

Hello Jim,

Thank you, Yes with the Purchase of these 3 mapping cards you will get 1 year Free of Unlimited Updates..And all 3 cards do come with the Delta Tides Tables.

Travis Huckaby
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

Hi Mark,

I just sent you a reply on your PM you sent me..

Travis Huckaby
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

TravisH wrote:Hi Mark,

I just sent you a reply on your PM you sent me..

Travis Huckaby
Thanks Travis.
CLEAN AND DRY
rickyshabazz

Post by rickyshabazz »

Great post Travis. Here are a couple screen shots that show the difference between a Regions + card and a Platinum Card which has satellite overlay. Did you know that you can test these both out for free by visiting www.navionics.com and clicking on webapp. It is FREE map studying.

Regions +

Platinum +
The Wanabepro
Stratos278

Post by Stratos278 »

rickyshabazz wrote:Great post Travis. Here are a couple screen shots that show the difference between a Regions + card and a Platinum Card which has satellite overlay. Did you know that you can test these both out for free by visiting http://www.navionics.com and clicking on webapp. It is FREE map studying.
Thanks, Ricky! Great info. I recently moved to Texas, so now I can study the lakes in my area before I ever put my boat in the water
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"
redneck078

Post by redneck078 »

I also have two old hot maps premium west cards version 1.19 that I've wondered if they can be updated.
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

redneck078 wrote:I also have two old hot maps premium west cards version 1.19 that I've wondered if they can be updated.
Yes they can.. If they are Pre Aug 2010 then you would have to Purchase the Navionics Update card ($99.99) which is the same cost as the normal renewal fee. If they were purchased after 2010 then all you have to do is go to Navionics.com and click on the box in the upper right that says Updates/Downloads.. Then youll insert your Navionics card into your PC and it will pop up an say its Expired, then you just follow the prompts to renew.. Feel free to shoot me a pm an ill help ya through it..

Travis Huckaby