AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION B&W RESORT

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION B&W RESORT

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Here we go guys, The Delta North is kicking off our first event of the 2017 season March 11th at B&W Resort We look forward to great season and giving all on the north side of the bridge a really nice venue to launch from. This will also be our Resort for the First 100 per cent pay back tournament for American Bass. Karen and I are working very hard on your behalf to make this event as nice as possible, All we need is participation by Ya all in the Delta or who ever wants to fish the Delta. It takes FOUR EVENTS TO BE A QUALIFIER , From either region in the Delta. We need FIFTY or more teams to make this to happen so Please get the word out, If you are interested in a big day on the Delta The Date is August 19 2017, We hope to have a 15,000 dollar day to spread around plus options and prizes. The Ball is your court come on out and play and make this happen. See Ya all at B&W Resort March 11.
Thanks Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION B&W RESORT

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Hey Guys I did not Mention the Fact that not only are Ya all fishing for fun and competition But Remember AMERICAN BASS Gives away THREE RANGER BOATS a year one at each TOC and you can qualify for more than one TOC By fishing the Travelers Region. I see that and I did forget about Ador, He is pulling his crap putting a tournament on top of us. So I would hope that Ya all stay faithful to American Bass on March 11-2017. Please fell free to call me and let me know who is planning to be at B&W Marina. on the 11th.
Charles

Post by Charles »

Why are you still putting this on with all of the closures south and speed restrictions? I was planning to fish but just won't do it with the restrictions and closures.

Charles
JoeLanghans

Post by JoeLanghans »

Charles wrote:Why are you still putting this on with all of the closures south and speed restrictions? I was planning to fish but just won't do it with the restrictions and closures.

Charles
Over half the delta is open and fishing is on fire, over 600 miles of water open. South is super muddy right now anyways.

Joe
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Charles, I talked with The OES Representative Charles Halford yesterday and he told me that a lot of the restrictions were being reduced and that a high tide limit was in effect as of date, And this could and will most likely be lifted by next week end, So hang in there and lets see what this storm front brings tomorrow and the next few days. I will make a final Call then. But I do want to hear from ya all its your game tell us whats in your mind Please. If you do not want to post on the form just give me a call.
Thanks Fred
Charles

Post by Charles »

Will do. Thank you Fred.
ILW

Post by ILW »

I realize that this is not the popular opinion but I don't understand why having a tournament under these circumstances is even a consideration. Everyday I pass by much of the Delta and see the crews working what appears to be 24/7 pouring rock to shore up levees no matter what time I pass.

I know we all want to fish and changing the date of a tournament is not convienent but when the possibility of one guy making a wake in the wrong place can have the impact that we are facing right not why are we even considering this.

In the scheme of things what does a few postponements mean if we keep guys safe or save levees from further issues or save homes from actual levee breaks.

My opinion and who cares about that is the BBT postponing there event is the only one that truly has the sport in mind. The sport meaning the anglers, the fishery and the people that live on the fishery.

Again my opinion but when did a 20 boat tournament become this important. Dont get me wrong I want to fish all day every day but it doesn't mean I can. Sometimes I have to make other decisions like go to work not because I want to but because thats what I have to do instead of fish.

Maybe the TD's need to look at the big picture and not just about this one event. I am glad to see that Randy made the decision for the BBT to postpone his on March 11 but maybe thats because he has dealt with bad situations before and has some first hand knowledge.

I hope that we don't have to learn the hard way on this.

Again only one guys opinion.

http://www.recordnet.com/sports/2017022 ... -off-delta
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

BBT rescheduled Because of their Marina being in the south Delta with in the closure zone. If you are going post on this get your facts right. I am staying in close contact with the State OES and I will not put any one in harms way.
Thank You Fred
ILW

Post by ILW »

No facts here. Again as I said several times it is just my opinion.