AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION B&W RESORT

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION B&W RESORT

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Ok guys our first event of 2017 season is on, at B&W Marina March 11th 2017, Coffee will be hot with all the fixing's, Karen , Sam and I along with our Staffer's Howard Swarts and Will Fitzpatrick will be ready to get ya all going for a great season. Not only are ya all Fishing for a New Ranger Boat but also qualifying For a First time on the Delta Special Event From your Directors and American Bass a 100% pay back tournament On August 19-2017 That will be Hosted here at B&W Marina. This will be a qualifying event ya all need to attend four events between the two Delta Regions there are three left at Russo's the Delta Region and all Six at B&W Resort. This will also be a mandatory per sign event as this is a six hour time of the year. I and my staff look forward to greeting ya all this Saturday March 11. We are shooting for at least a Fifty boat field for this special event in August. So lets get this season started off with big turn out on the 11th.
Thank You Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION B&W RESORT

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Hello All We will be doing Sign-In at the parking lot at B&W Marina Just look for the lights where I normally park the American Bass Trailer. We will have the coffee brewing and ready for ya all by 4:30 am. Please take advantage of the americanbass.com web site for all the forms that you need. For those of you that have not fished an event this season we will need a wavier filled out and this is the membership form as well. The registration form is easy as well Just fill out and print. Each team member needs the wavier one time per year. If ya all have any problems just give me call and I will walk ya through it. We will have on hand all forms needed but by filling them out and bring them with you, saves a lot of time. Blast off will be at safe light. Single Membership is $30.00 And Family is $35.00 A family is an Adult and minor under 16 years of age. See Ya All on Saturday March 11th 2017 Guys the office sent the membership due list a lot of Ya All are due Just a reminder so you can be ready. It looks like beautiful weather in the 70's.
Thanks Fred
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

:D :D :D :D :D
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

:D :D :D :D :D
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Hey Guys I can be reached on my Cell # today on the road to the Marina, 530-574-3877 See Ya all in the morning, Coffee will ready for Ya All. Thanks Fred