AMERICAN BASS DATE CHANGE- NOR CAL REGION

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS DATE CHANGE- NOR CAL REGION

Post by Fred Fullerton »

OK, Guys I finally got the change or should I say make up DATE for our Feb 4th Clear Lake postponement, We will be having a FULL WEEKEND at Lake Berryessa Our scheduled April 1 on Saturday and Our make up Date on Sunday April 2nd. I am not a fan of Sunday's But I feel it's better than a Scorching hot day in June, So with that said, If ya want too get in on a Cabin at Pleasure Cove Marina Give Terry a call and Schedule a spot, Ya might want to rent a big cabin and share the cost with some buddies and have a big BBQ or two, sounds like fun. I know that Karen and I will burn some kind of meat that weekend So lets get started with some fun, The Coffee will Hot and with all the fixings both days. YOU CAN START SENDING PRE-SIGNS ANY TIME BUT, WE NEED TO RECIEVE THEM NO LATER THAN MARCH 28th. Thank You All for your patience in this rough start to the season.
Thanks Again and Feel Free to give a call any time, We will be in the Delta this weekend Just a little INFO.
Fred
Topwater All Day

Re: AMERICAN BASS DATE CHANGE- NOR CAL REGION

Post by Topwater All Day »

Hey Fred,

I'm assuming this will count as (2) single day tournaments and not (1) two day tournament as far as points go, correct?

Thanks!

Rob
Rob Ridge
Folsom Bass Team
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

That is correct, This April schedule is one tournament each day, We are planing on the other make up tournament at Clear Lake in May same format that allows us to finish on schedule. Thanks Fred
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Cabins will fill up fast guys And there are plenty camp sties as well!!!!! Give Terry a Call at 707-966-9600 She offer a fishermen's rate. The Dates are April 1st and 2nd.
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS NOR-CAL REGION 2016-2017

Post by Fred Fullerton »

OK, Guys I finally got the change or should I say make up DATE for our Feb 4th Clear Lake postponement, We will be having a FULL WEEKEND at Lake Berryessa Our scheduled April 1 on Saturday and Our make up Date on Sunday April 2nd. I am not a fan of Sunday's But I feel it's better than a Scorching hot day in June, So with that said, If ya want too get in on a Cabin at Pleasure Cove Marina Give Terry a call and Schedule a spot, Ya might want to rent a big cabin and share the cost with some buddies and have a big BBQ or two, sounds like fun. I know that Karen and I will burn some kind of meat that weekend So lets get started with some fun, The Coffee will Hot and with all the fixings both days. YOU CAN START SENDING PRE-SIGNS ANY TIME BUT, WE NEED TO RECIEVE THEM NO LATER THAN MARCH 28th. Thank You All for your patience in this rough start to the season.
Thanks Again and Feel Free to give a call any time, We will be in the Delta this weekend Just a little INFO.
Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS NOR-CAL REGION 2016-2017

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Sorry guys this was a reprint . See Ya All Soon
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Get your camp site soon and bring your BBQ or just use the one in your camp site. We will be Cooking up most likely a Tri tip on Saturday evening Just let us know if you would like to join us.