""ATTENTION"" VERY IMPORTANT..BBT MCCLURE ANGLERS"

RMANZO

""ATTENTION"" VERY IMPORTANT..BBT MCCLURE ANGLERS"

Post by RMANZO »

HEY GUYS..I fished the bbt McClure event today and am looking for another "fellow bass fisherman", who has a like new ranger with bright blue solid ranger stripes and silver flake on the boat..my wife and 6 year old daughter were coming home from working at our store in Jamestown, and they were just east of lagrange when, this person was heading down the hill towards lagrange.and they took one of the curves too wide and the back passenger corner of their boat hit my wifes driver door and exploded the outside mirror..it threw glass all over my wife and she got cut up..luckily my daughter was seated on the opposite side of the car.. "YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE CUZ YOU BRAKED AND TURNED YOUR HEAD LIKE YOU WERE GONNA STOP AND HELP AND YOU DECIDED TO KEEP GOING..THAT IS CALLED "HIT AND RUN"!!! IT HAPPENED AROUND 5PM.. HOPEFUllY YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO FESS UP TO UR HORRIBLE DRIVING,, THIS COULD HAVE BEEN VERY UGLY... if anyone knows this guy. please let me know thanks, robert
“BOOK IT”
offthehookbassadventures.com
Facebook OFF THE HOOK BASS ADVENTURES
Instagram Robert Mansor
RMANZO

Re: ""ATTENTION"" VERY IMPORTANT..BBT MCCLURE ANGLERS"

Post by RMANZO »

"170" people have read this, but no one knows this guy?? from my wife,,"i am going to the next bbt event and I will know this boat, i'm gonna take a hammer to it"!!! she's not kidding..see ya next month
“BOOK IT”
Instagram Robert Mansor
Scott.Burke

Post by Scott.Burke »

Wow!! Robert do you have any more description? I'm trying to think who this is. Hopefully they didn't think the noise involved them and will do the right thing once they know. I understand your frustration and we will help you get to the bottom of it.

Scott
Rattle

Post by Rattle »

That's messed up Robert. Sorry that happened to your wife and daughter. I am sorry to say that I do not recognize that boat but will keep my eyes out for it. There was also a tournament at Pedro yesterday so it may have been one if those anglers as well. I'm not sure who put that on but check there too. Glad it turned out ok for the family and I hope someone comes forward and helps you get it resolved.

Russ Trapp
BassNCop

Post by BassNCop »

Robert,
You may want to contact C & C Marine. They should know this boat. I hope you filed a police report!
Bruce Theriot

Post by Bruce Theriot »

Robert, sorry to hear this happened. Thankfully Jamie and your daughter weren't hurt badly. Does Jamie have a description of the truck? This could possibly narrow down your search. Hope the person comes forward. Pat said to tell Jamie hello.
Bruce Theriot

Post by Bruce Theriot »

Robert, sorry to hear this happened. Thankfully Jamie and your daughter weren't hurt badly. Does Jamie have a description of the truck? This could possibly narrow down your search. Hope the person comes forward. Pat said to tell Jamie and you hello.
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

thanks guys for ur replys...Jamie didn't really pay attention to the truck, she was just glancing at all the boats coming from the tourney as she was driving home.. when it happened my daughter said, "man, that guy needs to learn to stay in his own lane"!!! 6 year olds say some of the most priceless stuff..then they become teenagers :cry: :cry: :cry:
does anyone know what was going on at pedro the same day? my buddy was fun fishing and said there was over 100 boats on the lake.... the guys boat has to messed up cuz my mirror bracket has metal flake and a little gel coat on it....he actually didn't take the corner to wide, he was going into a left hand curve and cut the corner, so by the time my wife turned her head to look, she could only see the side of the boat... she is pretty sure it was a ranger, but the key thing is "SOLID CRAYOLA BRIGHT BLUE STRIPES, NO BLING"... see ya guys on the water and be ready for the poe mans trapp, their gonna be "every Friday" :D :D :D
“BOOK IT”
Instagram Robert Mansor
Scott.Burke

Post by Scott.Burke »

17/90 open was at Pedro. I think they had 38 boats
GW

Post by GW »

Robert,

Call the local boat dealers and fiberglass shops all the way to Fresno and the Bay area. Someone is going to have to get that damage repaired.

Glad your family is ok
mm

Post by mm »

What I find amazing is that over 1000 people have viewed this and nobody knows ****!
I call BS.....someone here knows.
PRETTY SAD!