after the rains 3/22

medfish

after the rains 3/22

Post by medfish »

Ok after posting on here with an open backseat, as a way to motivate me to get out on a rainy day, with no takers. I slept in and after cooking breakfast getting things done around the house i headed out at noon. started with 3 rods 2 chatterbait and 1 jig. Put the trolling motor down and pulled away from the dock. First island a reeds gives up a 9.4lber. Quickly weighed and released. 20-30mins later a 6.5lber again quickly weighed and released. I then continued to the next flooded island, thinking that if I just would have put that first fish in the live well it would have made a good photo the 2 of them. I don't fish tournaments and very rarely put fish in the live well, besides i don't get good ones back to back very often. Next fish about 10min later 8lbs15oz. Then i figured what the heck into the well it goes. Then the next few hours happens. A chatterbait a jig and only the trolling motor was used and back to the boat ramp i went. On most days I say the delta wins. Some days I say well at least she knew she was I a fight, landing a few good shots. But today i can say after 9.4 8.15 7.8 7.2 6.5 at around 39lbs total for best 5 I WON. AFTER THE RAINS
Attachments
after the rain.jpg
mark poulson

Re: after the rains 3/22

Post by mark poulson »

Really nice!!!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Mark-C

Post by Mark-C »

Awesome Day, its nice to win out there once in a while.
nate50

Post by nate50 »

I just saw this post, nice bag. If you need a back seat if game to go anytime. I struggle to find buddies that can get out and fish consistently. Send me a pm and I will give you my number if you want a backseat.... Nate
Robb R

Post by Robb R »

nice fish , good day .
You should sleep in more often !!
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

A bag like that tends to make the pains of the world go away :) Was meant to be! Thanks for sharing! RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Bassfishman

Post by Bassfishman »

Wow thats a big WIN!!! Congrats