Delta spraying

mark poulson

Delta spraying

Post by mark poulson »

The spraying of herbicides, including Roundup, by the CA State Parks aquatic invasive species program in the Delta has begun again.
Will this contribute to the decline of the tulles?
Wasn't Roundup just declared a carcinogen?
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Robb R

Re: Delta spraying

Post by Robb R »

Mark,
Cant speak for the effects of Roundup in the Delta , but I can say that Glyphosate , which is the main chemical used in Roundup is banned for use in Europe with GMO foods. Monsanto manufacturers 175million pounds of Glyphosate every year . In 1992 , our wonderful government allowed the broad use of this product for corn and wheat . Within approx. 5 years , the US started seeing huge amounts of immune system issues in children .
I have spent the last 5 years researching immune system issues in an effort to solve my own health scenarios , and I can tell you that eating GMO based foods ( with Roundup/Glyphosate ) is the primary trigger for immune system deficiencies .
Approx 40% of the US healthcare dollars are now spent trying to solve immune system issues created by Monsanto's use of this product .
Robb
clearlakeoutdoors

Post by clearlakeoutdoors »

They over do the spraying here and the Delta,Franks Tract was really good when the weeds were thick 2000-2005.
Think about this next time you have a bowl of rice.They killed all the weeds in Clearlake the last 2 years by over spraying. All of of the treated water goes down Cache creek and right into the rice fields!
DFW needs to better regulate all spraying.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Robb R wrote:Mark,
Cant speak for the effects of Roundup in the Delta , but I can say that Glyphosate , which is the main chemical used in Roundup is banned for use in Europe with GMO foods. Monsanto manufacturers 175million pounds of Glyphosate every year . In 1992 , our wonderful government allowed the broad use of this product for corn and wheat . Within approx. 5 years , the US started seeing huge amounts of immune system issues in children .
I have spent the last 5 years researching immune system issues in an effort to solve my own health scenarios , and I can tell you that eating GMO based foods ( with Roundup/Glyphosate ) is the primary trigger for immune system deficiencies .
Approx 40% of the US healthcare dollars are now spent trying to solve immune system issues created by Monsanto's use of this product .
Robb
I had no idea it was that widespread. :shock:
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
monte300

Post by monte300 »

On the subject of Delta spraying I once talked to a gentleman that sprays hyacinth on the river and he told me from the time they spray the hyacinth it takes about a month for it to die due to the regulations the government puts on diluting the poison.