Citruis Heights C&C Marines Jeremy

StogieMan

Citruis Heights C&C Marines Jeremy

Post by StogieMan »

I purchased a new Ranger about 1.5 years ago and have had nothing but trouble with the outboard. The same problem over and over. This is an Etec 250 in case you are wondering but most of my problems have been dealer related. I have had the constant run around by the dealer, paid for repairs that were not needed and did not fix the issue. I mean you get to the point where you are willing to pay any amount of money to have your boat function, or at least I am. Getting towed was a normal experience for me.

I always gave them the benifit of doubt but still the problems continue. I even found out recently the warranties (boat and motor) were never transfered to me as they said they would do,(it was a current year demo sold as new) in fact they even charged me extra for the transfers they neglected to do!!! :oops:

Today I drove 2 hours to see Jeremy at C&C in Citruis and he worksed on the boat. He told me yesterday, yes yesterday after I reached out to him to come up today and he would take care of me. Well he did just that, he stopped what he was doing when I got there and for 2 hours straight he diagnosed my issue, yes I said diagnosed and not throw parts at the boat.

I feel for the first time since I bought this boat that I can go fishing without the fear of a break down and getting stuck on the water. In case you have not had this actual experience believe me when I tell you its nerve racking. For one thing; other boaters pass you by even though you are waiving for help.

Anyway Jeremy fixed my boat and took care of me just as he said he would!!
I almost got a little misty given the last year and 1/2 of pain.
Do yourself a favor, go see this dude. I know I wont go anywhere else.
StogieMan
scott h

Re: Citruis Heights C&C Marines Jeremy

Post by scott h »

Jeremy is the man, nothing but straight forward top notch service! I snapped a jack plate last year a week before a tournament, overnighted the jack plate and Jeremy had me up and running the next day, I drive up from the bay area to get my motor serviced and don't think twice about it!
BUZZBAITS IN FEBRUARY!@#$%^&*(
Fast 492

Post by Fast 492 »

Jeremy is the real deal, you will not be sorry if you give him the opportunity to show you what he can do for you!!
Do yourself a favor and go to C&C Marine in CItrus Heights for all your Boat/Motor needs (no matter the color of your outboard ;)....
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601
Freefall

Post by Freefall »

He's the only person I will let work on my boat. Well worth the 1.5 hour drive each way. Amazing customer service and quality work.
Fear does not prevent death, it prevents life.

You've never lived until you've almost died and for those who have fought for it, life has a whole new flavor that the protected will never know....
RJB

Post by RJB »

I bought a brand new ranger from them in 2013. I had a clamp come off on my compressor while on the delta. I called C&C and brought my boat up there and Jeremy took care of it real fast and I had him install a sonic hub the same day. Jeremy is a badass!!
StogieMan

Post by StogieMan »

RJB wrote:I bought a brand new ranger from them in 2013. I had a clamp come off on my compressor while on the delta. I called C&C and brought my boat up there and Jeremy took care of it real fast and I had him install a sonic hub the same day. Jeremy is a badass!!
Yes he is a badass, in fact he has restored my faith in the brand.
I was ready to leave for the reasons stated in my post, and this would be after 25 years with the brand.
z119

Post by z119 »

Jeremy does most everybody in our clubs boats we drive from Reno to have him do our work. Won't let anybody else work on my boat.
Robb R

Post by Robb R »

Good to know that Jeremy is the guy to have quality work done .
My question is for Stogieman , who did you buy your boat from originally ? I am hoping to avoid places like that !
StogieMan

Post by StogieMan »

Robb R wrote:Good to know that Jeremy is the guy to have quality work done .
My question is for Stogieman , who did you buy your boat from originally ? I am hoping to avoid places like that !
Robb.....sent you a PM
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Thanks for posting your positive experience stogieman. Jeremy is truly a master mechanic and takes a lot of pride in his work. As you have experienced having confidence in your mechanic and equipment is one of the most important components in boat ownership.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Andy Lippert

Post by Andy Lippert »

I've had the same good experience with Jeremy as mentioned above. Fit me in when I was in a pinch, and has done great work on my boat on a few different occasions, and even fixed other minor issues that he noticed while it was in the shop, free of charge.

Won't be bringing my boat anywhere else if Jeremy can get it done.
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

Great feedback seems like hard work is paying off!!! RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Popper

Post by Popper »

Another Evinrude service center is Belmont Boats in Belmont.
Authorized Evinrude maechanics/ service shop.

1st 200HP H.O ETEC provided me 704 hours of uninterrupted operation in 11 years and never had any issues.

2nd motor is a 250Hp H.O ETEC and has approximately 104 hours. Zero issues...

All maintenance services on the motors are performed by qualified Evinrude mechanics.
Anything less is a crap shoot as you found out.

Ed
Popper

Post by Popper »

Popper wrote:Another Evinrude service center is Belmont Boats in Belmont.
Authorized Evinrude mechanics/ service shop.

1st 200HP H.O ETEC provided me 704 hours of uninterrupted operation in 11 years and never had any issues.

2nd motor is a 250Hp H.O ETEC and has approximately 104 hours. Zero issues...

All maintenance services on the motors are performed by qualified Evinrude mechanics.
Anything less is a crap shoot as you found out.

Ed