Changing oil on Yamaha225 hp four stroke. Where can i get best price???

W.C

Changing oil on Yamaha225 hp four stroke. Where can i get best price???

Post by W.C »

I'm thinking of doing the service on my 05 Yamaha 225 hp four strock myself. Where can i get the best price on motor oil , impeller and lower unit oil at? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also if u have done the service yourself, how was it? Simple or hard?
Text me with info at 209-597-9307
drew

Re: Changing oil on Yamaha225 hp four stroke. Where can i get best price???

Post by drew »

Domo-online.com and boats.net
W.C wrote: I'm thinking of doing the service on my 05 Yamaha 225 hp four strock myself. Where can i get the best price on motor oil , impeller and lower unit oil at? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also if u have done the service yourself, how was it? Simple or hard?
Text me with info at 209-597-9307
W.C

Post by W.C »

Thanks Drew,
Ive already seen the how-to videos on YouTube wish is why I'm opting to do it myself,
Just need to find the Oils and impeller for this motor. I call 2 different boat shops and their price/mark-up was almost $3.00 difference on Yamaha motor oil per quart depending on the shop. Crazy!
Thanks for the response
W.C

Post by W.C »

Thanks Drew,
Ive already seen the how-to videos on YouTube wish is why I'm opting to do it myself,
Just need to find the Oils and impeller for this motor. I call 2 different boat shops and their price/mark-up was almost $3.00 difference on Yamaha motor oil per quart depending on the shop. Crazy!
Thanks for the response
drew

Post by drew »

Use Yamaha oil & filter. Buy the supplies online from one of the companies below.

Domo-online or boats.net

W.C wrote:Thanks Drew,
Thanks for the response
Rob

Post by Rob »

SIM Yamaha has a maintenance kit.