Bullards Bar Lodging?

ACP

Bullards Bar Lodging?

Post by ACP »

My son is off for spring break next week & I asked him if he wanted to head to Clear Lake or the Delta for a couple days but he said he wanted to go try Bullards Bar. Does anyone have any recommendations on a close place to stay where I don't have to worry about the boat? We'll be coming up from Southern Cal.
Larry Hemphill

Re: Bullards Bar Lodging?

Post by Larry Hemphill »

There are several nice motels in Yuba City, about an hour from Bullards Bar. Some of my clients stay at the motel 6. Not fancy, but reasonable price.
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

Brownsville motel, is about 20mins from Bullards ! they have great rates " also Lake Francis resort is 10mins from lake " nice cabins from plain to deluxe accommodations " rates are high " but it's so close to lake ' is worth it !...
monte300

Post by monte300 »

Enjoy your time with your son, ACP. Because of college and college football I only get to fish with my son two days a year, once in the spring and once in the summer.
Scott L

Post by Scott L »

Another option could be one of the cabins or trailers at Collins Lake. They aren't cheap, but all you would bring is food and sleeping bags/linens. Everything else is included.

Might be more fun than staying at a motel and you could fish a little at the end of the day if you like.
ACP

Post by ACP »

Thanks everyone but we had a change of plans so we're going to go to the Delta instead since I have to be in the Bay Area mid week.
Colebass

Post by Colebass »

I second staying at Collins Lake and it maybe that you fish it for a day or two as well. But go to verb.com and you can also rent a house up that way. Good luck and happy fishing.
Dave Cole
Bigmouth

Post by Bigmouth »

Colebass wrote:I second staying at Collins Lake and it maybe that you fish it for a day or two as well. But go to verb.com and you can also rent a house up that way. Good luck and happy fishing.
I think your spellchecker is running roughshod over you. VRBO.com?

https://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/u ... -reservoir