FLW COSTA DELTA

DDG

FLW COSTA DELTA

Post by DDG »

2 weeks away and still on the waiting list as a co angler any pros that haven't signed up yet wanna help me up please PM me.
BTW any one concerned of my efforts, i signed up the hour they opened registration and am fishing clear lake too.

thanks in advance - DDG
drew

Re: FLW COSTA DELTA

Post by drew »

Where are you on the list? Did you register for all three events? IMO bringing back the linking has made the registration more competitive.
DDG wrote:2 weeks away and still on the waiting list as a co angler any pros that haven't signed up yet wanna help me up please PM me.
BTW any one concerned of my efforts, i signed up the hour they opened registration and am fishing clear lake too.

thanks in advance - DDG
DDG

Post by DDG »

drew wrote:Where are you on the list? Did you register for all three events? IMO bringing back the linking has made the registration more competitive.
DDG wrote:2 weeks away and still on the waiting list as a co angler any pros that haven't signed up yet wanna help me up please PM me.

thanks in advance - DDG
Drew, you are the same individual that chimed in last year when i posted this, unless you are a pro willing to help, then id appreciate it if you minded your own business. I fished two events last year, this year, no I couldnt afford or get the time off to fish the Havasu event however I REGISTERED when registration opened for the delta and clear lake the minute it opened. I am just a guy trying to win one of these events to work my way up the ladder to potentially becoming a pro, if you are concerned with people "Snaking" their way into fishin as a co angler you should call Ron Lappin (270) 703-2957 and let him know.
Good day,
DDG
drew

Post by drew »

Good luck
Bayarea-bassin

Post by Bayarea-bassin »

DDG

I'm in the same boat as you. I signed up for delta and clearlake the first hour it opened and still waiting for confirmation. I'm sure we will both get in, but it will be a last minute confirmation like always unless you signed up for all 3 or find a pro. Me and my partner were literally the last 2 co's to get in 2 years ago at clearlake. Drove down there with no confirmation hoping for the best and got called up 15 minutes before the meeting. Last year was confirmed for delta 2 days before event. Every time I have signed up in the first hour of registration opening. It is what it is. Lol hope you get in. Might just have to call tomorrow to see what number I am on the list. Kind of curious now.
DDG

Post by DDG »

Hey, I'm currently 11 on the waiting, I'm just calling people I know but most people I know are signed up already. Yeah if I don't get in oh well, it is, what it is.
Bayarea-bassin wrote:DDG

I'm in the same boat as you. I signed up for delta and clearlake the first hour it opened and still waiting for confirmation. I'm sure we will both get in, but it will be a last minute confirmation like always unless you signed up for all 3 or find a pro. Me and my partner were literally the last 2 co's to get in 2 years ago at clearlake. Drove down there with no confirmation hoping for the best and got called up 15 minutes before the meeting. Last year was confirmed for delta 2 days before event. Every time I have signed up in the first hour of registration opening. It is what it is. Lol hope you get in. Might just have to call tomorrow to see what number I am on the list. Kind of curious now.
Bayarea-bassin

Post by Bayarea-bassin »

I got a call from Flw today telling me to try to find a boater if possible. I'm 19th on the waiting lists. I'll just wait and see. Fingers crossed. If not I have the time off already so I'll just take my aluminum out and hit up some water for those days.
deltaslayer

Post by deltaslayer »

I'm a boater going to sign up call me Rob 9258139485
DDG

Post by DDG »

deltaslayer wrote:I'm a boater going to sign up call me Rob 9258139485
cool, appreciate it.