Angler's Marine San V Recap

rickyshabazz

Angler's Marine San V Recap

Post by rickyshabazz »

Angler's Marine puts on some of the best team tournaments that I have ever fished. Team Bling hit the water this weekend shooting for a win even though we didn't have time to practice. I studied the Navionics map that we made sonar logging the lake using SonarChartsLive which I used my phone app connected via wifi to my Lowrance HDS 12 Gen 3. We have one of the only maps of the lake and we have some great breaks that have big boulders and trees on them out deep.

Our first fish came on a nail rig when the fish broke the surface chasing bait. The hot bite came out in 25-35 feet of water dropshotting and the nail rig. We caught between 15-16 fish off the graph marking fish suspended over trees. Our big fish weighed over 5 pounds and fail to a nail rig in about 25 feet. We did lose 4-5 fish in the trees which cost us the win, but that is how things work when you are fishing 6 pound test around trees.

The fishing a San V is amazing. We have video of the fish catches which should make for a great YouTube action.

The Wanabepro