CDTT Tournament Sunday May 7th, 2017

Ador Lopez

CDTT Tournament Sunday May 7th, 2017

Post by Ador Lopez »

ATTENTION: The (CDTT) West Delta Team trail at Russo's will be making its 4th stop of the 2017 season on Sunday May 7th at Russo's Marina in Bethel Isl, CA. Sign ups the morning of the event will be done at the office of Russo's from 4:30 am until 6:00 am. The big "GIRLS" are showing up in numbers and looking for someone to dance with. I assure you all that we will do everything possible to give you an event that is run every bit as professional and fun as anything you have fished in the past. We'll see you there.
!!!!!!NO MEMBERSHIP!!!!!! Is required to participate, if you are not planning to qualify and fish the TOC, at the California Delta. You must be a member to accumulate points to fish the TOC. If you just want to fish random events, you don't need a membership.
You need to fish at least five tournaments in 1 trail to qualify for the TOC from CDTT and 6 at the travelers, so if you want to make the TOC and haven’t fished yet. We still have 3 tournaments at West Delta Russo's, and 3 at BW.
You can expect a smooth well run event that will be fun for all. I can be reached on my cell phone at 916.634-6921 or email: adorlopez@hotmail.com
bassflip

Re: CDTT Tournament Sunday May 7th, 2017

Post by bassflip »

Ok guys come join us there will be a lot of 20lb limit coming in to the scale.