Teen could face charges after jumping into Bass Pro Shops aquarium | Caught on Cam

WB Staff

Teen could face charges after jumping into Bass Pro Shops aquarium | Caught on Cam

Post by WB Staff »

A Colorado teenager injured his head and faces charges after his attempt at a viral social media stunt went wrong.

According to CBS 4 in Denver, witnesses saw the teen jump into a large aquarium Saturday at a Bass Pro Shops while his friends recorded the act. Other teens have pulled off similar stunts at stores around the country, posting the videos online.

"Crazy," customer Doug Hammond said. "Just stupid."

Another customer, Cory Anderson, blamed parenting for the teen's actions -- and online culture.

"Social media," he said. "Honestly, I mean, peer pressure and just to post things to get your five minutes of fame."

More info: http://wreg.com/2017/05/01/colorado-tee ... e-charges/

Phil Burgess

Re: Teen could face charges after jumping into Bass Pro Shops aquarium | Caught on Cam

Post by Phil Burgess »

BUT I KNOW A GUY!!!!!!!!!!!
ILL RIDE TO HELL AND BACK WITH YOU BOYS!!!!!!!!!!
Stratos278

Re: Teen could face charges after jumping into Bass Pro Shops aquarium | Caught on Cam

Post by Stratos278 »

Phil Burgess wrote:BUT I KNOW A GUY!!!!!!!!!!!
I know a guy who knows a guy...
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

I hope this is just a passing fad, like kids streaking a football game at half time.
My kid did it, and he's no monster, just a teenager at the time, and we all know which head teenage boys think with. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
mahoney

Post by mahoney »

If there dad whoops there *** like he should, they won't do this crap again.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

mahoney wrote:If there dad whoops there *** like he should, they won't do this crap again.
My kids always seemed to learn more from their mistakes. Probably a family trait, since we seem to make so many of them. :lol:
All of his streaking crew turned out to be good people, and one is a medic now in Afghanistan, so they turned out okay without a whipping.
CLEAN AND DRY
monte300

Post by monte300 »

Allowing this sort of act without punishment will cripple our children. Many of today's parents are more about making excuses for Junior instead of raising him/her to be a contributing member of society.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

monte300 wrote:Allowing this sort of act without punishment will cripple our children. Many of today's parents are more about making excuses for Junior instead of raising him/her to be a contributing member of society.
Personal responsibility is one of the things parents should teach their children. Everything has consequences, good or bad, but harsh punishment for mistakes just makes them more careful, so they don't get caught. Being able to talk to your parents when things go wrong is just as important as when things go right.
CLEAN AND DRY
Caudawg

Post by Caudawg »

They were identifying as fish that day...
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
Chad Sweitzer

Post by Chad Sweitzer »

These kids haven't been taught respect. Gettin' your butt whooped definitely helps that. I was a great kid but i still messed up and still got spanked. If parents do it right their kids will own it when they mess up and respect the punishment they get. Kids today know they won't get punished severely so they do whatever they want. I got front row seats of punk kids being idiots here at Chico State cause they know they won't get in trouble.

Caudawg made me laugh with that comment. Sad thing is. . . That argument honestly might work at a liberal California college, some of the things I've heard here are just unbelievable.
PB: Spot-9.625 (Shasta Record) LMB-13.27 SM-4.36