CA DELTA Any One launching out of LOUS PARK

Bassmonkey1980

CA DELTA Any One launching out of LOUS PARK

Post by Bassmonkey1980 »

Ive herd good and bad things about the park was wondering if anyone was launching out of lous park to fish delta i know its been revamped and looks nice any advice would help?
Morgan

Re: CA DELTA Any One launching out of LOUS PARK

Post by Morgan »

I drove into there about 3 years ago, and decided it was the perfect place for my truck to get broken into..... Never used the place.
Morgan
MT

Post by MT »

There's no good reason to even go in that area of town let alone launch a boat and leave your truck. Stay away.
Bassmonkey1980

Post by Bassmonkey1980 »

MT wrote:There's no good reason to even go in that area of town let alone launch a boat and leave your truck. Stay away.
Copy that
yjjustforme

Post by yjjustforme »

Bassmonkey1980 wrote:
MT wrote:There's no good reason to even go in that area of town let alone launch a boat and leave your truck. Stay away.
Copy that

This exactly pretty much
DDG

Post by DDG »

Bassmonkey1980 wrote:Ive herd good and bad things about the park was wondering if anyone was launching out of lous park to fish delta i know its been revamped and looks nice any advice would help?
My buddy from out of town practiced up there with out knowing the area, i think he told me he saw numerous drug deals go down, prostitution and a number of other sketchy looking situations. With that said i think you are better off using LAdd's launch ramp
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

I've launched there on numerous occasions and haven't had a problem. There's a lot of trash that hangs out down there. I make sure my vehicle is totally empty so I don't get broken into. I don't like launching there but do when the stripers are in that area.
Hughsonbassin

Post by Hughsonbassin »

Been launching here for over 20 years and never one problem. Shady yes there is always a mix of people. Wouldn't recommend a night trip there but other than that your fine.
gabuelhaj

Post by gabuelhaj »

Isn't the launch closed due to the high water there? I know Mossdale is as there's a chain draped across the gate...

May want to call before going.

Good luck!
Glenn Abuelhaj