1999 Triton TR20 (parted out) with trailer

Chrislambert

1999 Triton TR20 (parted out) with trailer

Post by Chrislambert »

I've posted this for sale a few times but was probably asking too much. The hull delaminated so I parted the boat out. The single axle trailer is in great shape with a lot of new parts. It would be a great boat to use on a trolling motor only lake or if someone wants to put an outboard on it but take it easy. Or even if you just need a trailer. Either way, I need it gone and will accept any reasonable offer. I'm in Olympia, Washington. Text me questions or if you want to make an offer. Chris at 360-507-9759.
Attachments
IMG_6371.JPG
IMG_6372.JPG
IMG_6369.JPG
Chrislambert

Re: 1999 Triton TR20 (parted out) with trailer

Post by Chrislambert »

Anybody want this? The trailer is in really good condition. I really need it out of my driveway!
zrtj

Post by zrtj »

If you posted some pictures of the delamination, it might help.
basshol

Post by basshol »

I text you and you were supposed to send me pictures also of it I never got any
Chrislambert

Post by Chrislambert »

Sorry for the late reply. This is the only picture I can really take. The hull delaminated in a small area and my fiberglass guy ground off the gel coat to do the repair (see picture). Once he ground off the gel coat he found small cracks in the fiberglass. His thought was that the only way for him to guarantee that the delamination and the cracks would be repaired, and warrantable by him, was to flip the boat over and redo the entire thing. The cost for me to pay him to do that was just too much. That's why I parted this boat out and bought a different hull.
IMG_6370.JPG
Chrislambert

Post by Chrislambert »

Still for sale. Somebody make me an offer and come pick this rig up......please :lol: