Looking for a 36 volt Fortrex 112

CBoat

Looking for a 36 volt Fortrex 112

Post by CBoat »

Message me when u have one please.
In the beginning, there was nothing, then suddenly there was something, then it exploded and turned into everything in the universe, all by itself. OR In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.
Fisherofmen&fish

Re: Looking for a 36 volt Fortrex 112

Post by Fisherofmen&fish »

I have one, but I will sell it on conditions it is not used on Delta, Berryessa and Lake Oroville.

Only $300, What sayest thou?

Mike
CBoat

Post by CBoat »

Fisherofmen&fish wrote:I have one, but I will sell it on conditions it is not used on Delta, Berryessa and Lake Oroville.

Only $300, What sayest thou?

Mike

You drive a hard bargain. Can I fish the percolation ponds with it?
In the beginning, there was nothing, then suddenly there was something, then it exploded and turned into everything in the universe, all by itself. OR In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.
Fisherofmen&fish

Yes, you can...

Actually, now that I am thinking about it... will trade my fortex for a 200 Evinrude, do you happen to have one sitting around. :D
CBoat

Post by CBoat »

Fisherofmen&fish wrote:Yes, you can...

Actually, now that I am thinking about it... will trade my fortex for a 200 Evinrude, do you happen to have one sitting around. :D

Yes but you cant use it on the Delta, New Hogan, Berryessa, Camanche, Folsom....
Fisherofmen&fish

Man, you drive a hard bargain, can I use it on the percolation ponds?