SOLD! SOLD! 190 DCR Champion Bass Boat with 200 HP Evinrude Etec

CBoat

SOLD! SOLD! 190 DCR Champion Bass Boat with 200 HP Evinrude Etec

Post by CBoat »

OK I am finally parting with my baby. I am the original owner and drove this one home from Galaxy Marine on 06/06/1992. I have kept her in the garage the entire time with the exception of about 1 month. Well maintained. The trailer is in great shape.

She has only 574 hours total. With about 200 hours on a 2008 200 HP ETEC. Purchased brand new from Dion Hibdon. This ETEC has about 125 hours on a brand new power-head. The entire power-head assembly was replaced with a newer and better version. The 4 Blade Renegrade prop is in excellent condition and puts this boat on plain in seconds. The motor runs like a dream.

Also I have a Fortrex Trolling motor that is probably about 5 years olds. Excellent condition.

I have lots of extras including oil, boat cover, etc. Come see it to believe it.

All electronics and pumps work with the exception of the speedometer. Tons of storage and I also optioned for the insert as seen in the fishing deck. One solid deck to fish from.

This has been a great boat and many great times have been spent in it. And there will be more great times for the buyer. This is the driest, best riding boat that you will ever step foot in.

Can only post 3 pictures but more pictures at this link...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l0w0ifwa0lpr ... gjowa?dl=0

PM me with questions. The boat is located in Danville, CA

$13,900.00/Offer
Attachments
20170531_174950.jpg
20170531_175021.jpg
20170531_175045.jpg
Last edited by CBoat on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
In the beginning, there was nothing, then suddenly there was something, then it exploded and turned into everything in the universe, all by itself. OR In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.
CBoat

Re: 193 Champion Bass Boat with 200 HP Evinrude Etec

Post by CBoat »

Bump
In the beginning, there was nothing, then suddenly there was something, then it exploded and turned into everything in the universe, all by itself. OR In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.
porkoman

Re: 193 Champion Bass Boat with 200 HP Evinrude Etec

Post by porkoman »

Actual model so I can establish length of boat and max HP engine rating (posted on plate passenger side) . Does it have hydraulic steering?
CBoat

Re: 190 DCR Champion Bass Boat with 200 HP Evinrude Etec

Post by CBoat »

porkoman wrote:Actual model so I can establish length of boat and max HP engine rating (posted on plate passenger side) . Does it have hydraulic steering?
I couldn't find the plate with that information. I did find a serial number TSB18781d292

I am certain that the max insurable HP is 200. Over 200 HP, the insurance companies will not insure it. Also I did some research and Champion did not have a 193 in 1992 so maybe I am remembering the model incorrectly. I think this is probably a 190 DCR as there is no other 19 foot model in 1992. For some reason my memory recalls that it was a model 193 DCR. But there you have it.

And yes, I had the steering replaced with Hydraulic Steering.

Also about two years ago, I had the brake actuator on the trailer replaced.

It is good to go.