Looking for a Drop shot rod.

cib11b

Looking for a Drop shot rod.

Post by cib11b »

Broke mine warranty is garbage.. Anyone got something for sale? good price.. Loomis is always good mite try Powell... Dobyns for a good price ofcourse. Pm me if you have anything.
Ohh son!! That's a 4, 5 ,7 8, 12 punder son!!

2016 Ranger Z175 Lime Green Fusion!
MIKE VAN WAGNER

Re: Looking for a Drop shot rod.

Post by MIKE VAN WAGNER »

Give us a call we have a deal on one of the Dobyn's dropshot casting rod.

Mike
Capitol City Marine
916-729-0590
rdearmond

Post by rdearmond »

I bought a Z from Mike, great guy.

I have a Dobyns drop-shot rod, It's a bad---a--ss rod. One of Garys pro guys told me about it I fished it with 8-lb flor I love that thing for drop-shot, senko wack, swimming little stuff. It's a nice rod.
Delta is beast

Post by Delta is beast »

get the powell. u can get two for the same price as dobys and there really really nice
dont b a turkey
biteme

Post by biteme »

I have a powell Ill sell ya for 60.00 but it needs a tip. You can fix it or warranty it for a new rod.
Paul W

Post by Paul W »

Try to find a Powell 701LEF. Most awesome dropshot rod I have ever used. Sorry, mine is not for sale :D

Paul W
PF3352

Post by PF3352 »

Just put the perfect Powell rod in the classified section for $75 and it is new. Baitcaster but perfect for dropshot on Delta or CL
681C
Rod Wynn

Post by Rod Wynn »

AMATEURS work until they get it RIGHT..
PROFESSIONALS WORK until they CAN'T get it Wrong..
mvanguilder

Post by mvanguilder »

call Manny at the baitbarn, www.baitbarn.net. Escalon Bait & Tackle is another place to check out. These guys will give you a great deal and ship them to you as well. You might want to check out the St. Croix dropshot rods
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Not cheap, but my favorite for now is the G Loomis DSR 822S.

I also like the Daiwa Cielo with the titanium tip, for a real light dropshot rod... extremely sensitive, but with very good backbone for pulling power.

I checked out the Dobyns dropshot rod when they first came out, and was also really impressed - I haven't seen the new generation but I'm sure they're the bomb!

Roger
Tight lines forever!
http://www.tunaman.org

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?
clearlakeoutdoors

Post by clearlakeoutdoors »

My favorite dropshot rod is the Shimano crucial 7'2"dropshot rod .Also the best warranty
Dave
BILLYS

Post by BILLYS »

Paul W wrote:Try to find a Powell 701LEF. Most awesome dropshot rod I have ever used. Sorry, mine is not for sale :D

Paul W
There is one about 12 feet down at clearlake on the point across from redbud, beforeyou get in to jago. :( :(
TEAM FATBOY.
Steve-o

Post by Steve-o »

rdearmond wrote:I bought a Z from Mike, great guy.

I have a Dobyns drop-shot rod, It's a bad---a--ss rod. One of Garys pro guys told me about it I fished it with 8-lb flor I love that thing for drop-shot, senko wack, swimming little stuff. It's a nice rod.
Which model is it? Thanks
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Steve if you'll give us a call at 530-671-1989 We'll ask questions like---Where are you fishing this rod? Line size? Casting or spinning? Ask about how much power you're looking for and so forth. We can help dial you right into the rod you're really needing. We do this 50+ times everyday so we're pretty good at dialing guys in and happy to do it!!!! Plus all of us are tournament anglers and really using the rods.

THX!!!
J. AKINS

Post by J. AKINS »

Go with a dobyns dx741 for the smaller baits and or the dx742 for the bigger drop shot baits you won't be disappointed!!
Lugnut

Post by Lugnut »

Gary Dobyns wrote:Steve if you'll give us a call at 530-671-1989 We'll ask questions like---Where are you fishing this rod? Line size? Casting or spinning? Ask about how much power you're looking for and so forth. We can help dial you right into the rod you're really needing. We do this 50+ times everyday so we're pretty good at dialing guys in and happy to do it!!!! Plus all of us are tournament anglers and really using the rods.

THX!!!
They are very good at this.......I know have two Champion 702's dropshot rods, along with a complete Dobyns arsenal made up of all there models....GREAT RODS, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.